Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Motegi, brakes, QR

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
jdeale84
My Generation: 5G

Motegi, brakes, QR

Post by jdeale84 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:12 pm

Hiya guys, just wanted to gauge some interest for some things I'm selling soon but some of them are at my home down south so a bit of a ball ache to get.
If you are interested in any of these, especially the motegi kit or the brakes, let me know and I will go into more detail and provide more pictures.

Motegi kit:
Good condition, planning on refurbing it so if you just let me know what colour you want it then should be getting it looking near new. Looking for around the £450 mark.
Getting rid of it as I managed to pick up a body kit.

2.2L Brake calipers, discs and pads:
Calipers work just fine.
Brembo discs and pads, bought them in January, so lots of life left in them still.
I think these are a upgrade from the 2.0L version. I myself am upgrading my brakes.
Discs £50
Pads £15
Calipers £150
Or all of it for £200

Tomü Huh adapter and quick release:
Comes with all the screws and bits you would need. Both pretty much brand new, I used it, hated the feel of an aftermarket steering wheel and got rid of the whole set up pretty quickly.
Adaptor £40
Quick release £40
Both for £70

Ideally want to collet the first two, but will happily ship the hub adapter and quick release. I'm based in Sheffield.
Here are some pictures of each item
Drop me a message if you have any questions or if you would like to see more pictures 👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Parts for sale”