Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Bitcoin's and mining. Discuss. 2014 flashback update pg7/8

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
Ted
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ted » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:best to buy a few of all the altcoins as one of them is going to make it.
have you seen how many there are though

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm

wurlycorner wrote: Well yep, that would be fine. I could do without a virtual wallet though, I'm quite happy with a real wallet that carries a card. Genuinely I am! :D
Because a card is not a virtual representation of the money you have in a time and place that means you need not carry all of it at once is it :roll: :lol: :P talk about shoot your own troops :lol:
Also you can print out secure paper coding of your coins to hold in reality so you can actually carry them ''in your wallet'' . There are also bitcoins and satoshis being minted already. you have actual coinage with encoding relating to the online transferable cash....so you can even have change in your pocket :lol:

@sailor: that is the attitude that will kill it eventually imho. you can have a currency not controlled by any particular government and bitcoin is a serious experiment in that. But i do stress an experiment. also it has to be used as a currency for transfer or it has no value. it is not a speculatory commodity. it needs to be used to be strong. that Baidu in china has started taking it for services and that the american congress has publicly stated that digital currency has a major part to play in international trade say that it is more than enough to get me onboard.

''Elected representatives'' drokk off ya kebab :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who actually believes any of that 'democracy' bum droppings? the world is run by business and has been for a LONG time. Elected be bolloxed.

the euro is broken from the start. based on the belief that europe will be able to get along with europe? HA!
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm

tramroadmotors wrote:
lewd lude lover wrote:best to buy a few of all the altcoins as one of them is going to make it.
have you seen how many there are though
but have you seen how little they cost? If one gets it right your 0.0003p could buy you a drokking big retirement to the moon mate. or you could loose a few quid if they all collapse so what? people that didnt buy into apple 'because microsoft have got it all sewn up' are all sorry they said no when they got told about it for the first time. thats for sure.

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 am

tramroadmotors wrote:then theres the ripple the feather the world and the quark coins hmm i might buy 1 of each and hope for the best :lol:
Money made on FTC this morning. ;)

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: this is old news now. they found a loop in their software and they crashed due to people stealing all the coins. Never keep yer coins on an exchange is my advice.

Been fun watching it.

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Re: Bitcoin's and mining. Discuss.

Post by Donald » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 pm

So many people got drokked on MtGox :lol:

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:37 pm

sooo much currency gone. Nice to see it didnt crash all the other exchanges though. its hit, and hard, but its still got legs.

Ted
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ted » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:59 am

Looks like its all going mamory glands up then :shock:

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:05 pm

mtgox has gone but bitcoin atm's are opening in usa and coming here soon. The mtgox collaps didnt take down all the other exchanges and the market has risen 11% in the last 11 days. The push for an online currency is strong in loads of the planet, just not here. lol...

Return to “General Chat”