Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My lude £1750 07974404739 Bargain with the spec!

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
Bri
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

My lude £1750 07974404739 Bargain with the spec!

Post by Bri » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Mods move this if needs be, I cant work ludebay bit properly :lol:

I have no choice now but to sell up, I got 8 points for the crash I had, I cant afford 2 cars and the volvo wins because i work in a jobby hole and I dont want to ruin my lude, I dont get to drive it and its just costing too much to have 2 cars.

Spec:

Engine:
JDM with decat stainless all way through
Fidanza Fly wheel, exceedy clutch
ebay induction kit
VTEC Controller
Polished Cam Cover
NGK Irridiums
KV85 HT leads
Short shift adapter

Body:
Arches just been replaced on the rear and its just had a respray done by me. Poly spoon front lip, euro side skirts and rear lip. One off front bumper made by me. Carbon bonnet sprayed by me with part of CF still exposed. JDM wind deflectors, smoked glass and rear clusters. JDM headlights.

Suspension:
Stock shock 40mm drop

Wheels:
Lenzo concept 5s sprayed up by me in black.

Interior:
Stock interior retrimed in black and red, stock seat covers with new red cloth, comes with 2 momo steering wheels one red suede and one black leather. EL dial conversion. Kenwod HU nothing special.

Bad bits:

Not many, I have all spares to make this perfect, it needs shaft seals changing, rear drop links, and long shaft changing, rear drivers ABS sensor needs changing. thats it, and I have the parts. Valve clearences could do with being done again and thrust bearing is a bit noisy but no problems at all. Willd do most of them jobs provided I get good offer.

Selling because I dont think I can be a good boy for 3 years with a car like this and I need to keep my licence! I hardly drive it as I work in a jobby hole so I use my bigger more practicle Volvo and I find the Volvo more comfortable.

This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do and I would like to sell to somone who will pick up where I am leaving this project. I dont have much chioce any more. 10 months MOT, tax up end of this month.

Priced to sell at £1750 OVNO comes with the old set of 18" I had on previously, tyres are borderline.

Plesae dont try and talk me out of this, it has to be done.

This is one very quick lude. Handles like its on rails and this is one car I will never forget. Please whoever buys it look after it.

For the full story since I have owned it 4 years look on this profile, long read!

http://preludeuk.forumup.com/viewtopic. ... =preludeuk

Think thats about it, will update if there is anything else I remember.
Last edited by Bri on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

paul bristol uk

Post by paul bristol uk » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 pm

I am very sorry to here you have to do this Bri. Its a bloody shame! :(
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Can't beleive ya selling up mate :shock:

Lude-bay is like ebay, just login on the page and click 'Sell' in the top navigation.

You can set buy-it-now, minumin price and starting bid price if you wish :)

Good luck with the sale! :(

Bri

Post by Bri » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks Paul and you too Terry. I think its for the best after having my licence loaded with 8 points. there isnt much room for another mistake and I think if I kept the lude I would end up in more trouble. Overtaking tourists that go slow is what landed me in this mess. I hate the fact Im selling, but I have to use my head and not my heart.

Ive had a blast owning this fantastic machine. I may have another one once my licence is a bit cleaner. I have the know how and the determination, for now though I have to keep my head down and stay out of trouble. I know I will be full of hurt and regret, this is alll I have left to show from having ran my own business. this is by far the hardest choice I have ever made.

If I could store it, I would. but I cant afford to pay, I dont want it to rot, I dont want to use it for work, only option left is to sell. :(

If it doesnt sell fast, I will burry it in covers ans stick it on axle jacks for 3 years and hope it doesnt deteriorate. I just hope I dont have to move somewhere where I cant store it in that time.

My head is hurting. Will keep thinking.

JayJay

Post by JayJay » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 am

Sorry to hear this bud :( I'd buy her off you and keep hold till you wanted her back if I could! :lol:
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

not fair. bri if i had the cash id buy it off you now to give you first refusal.

i love this lude. :(
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

Kawa

Post by Kawa » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 am

Dude, I sadly had 9 points at one stage, all due to my own stupidity and getting egged on by 2 unmarked up my rear. Down to 3 points now.

Bri

Post by Bri » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Ive made up my mind, its time for it to go. I will get another one in the future no doubt, but for now I have things I need to do. I already have my eye on a new motor..

Kawa

Post by Kawa » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:08 pm

...go on then, spill the beans...

JayJay

Post by JayJay » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Kawa wrote:...go on then, spill the beans...

+1 ...
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

Return to “General Chat”