Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My lude £1750 07974404739 Bargain with the spec!

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
Bri
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

Post by Bri » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm

its either somthing like this:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1867771.htm

or maybe

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1772736.htm

The 4x4 route would probably be better as I need somthing that will pull things, also a winter machine helps round here. II would like to pull a trailer or have an A frame so I can bring scrap in to work to make a few extra bucks. What ever I decide to buy it will have to be big and grunty. Sporty dont matter for a few years, got to be a good boy, although a T5 is quick its like being in your living room, cosy, where the lude is agressive and makes you want to spank it.

So I may as well let the lude go to a good home rather than try and store it, I think looking at it in my garage may be worse than letting it go, especially knowing that the points are on my licence for 5 years, so I need somthing with creature comforts and plenty of space. I want big tunes in there and maybe a few other toys.

I havent lost my love for the ludes, just a time of life whe my head should rule my heart. I will be back when the time is right. I will have to stick around, I have a 4th gen still to break and hundreds of parts to sell :lol:

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:49 am

Bri - can't imagine what this must be like for you, but glad you'll be sticking around. I really hope you find a good home for her, GLWS!
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Bri

Post by Bri » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

thanks for all the supportive comments, just shows what a great bunch you lotters are. I may buy a project once things have setlled down so I can work on it while I have points. I reckon I fancy a track lude with some serious mods, but I need to get sorted first.

Bri

Post by Bri » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Just made an ad for Pistonheads, putting it up on ther for £2150, see who bites, will still sell on here for origional price posted only because I know you guys would look after it, ad is pending.

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

really can't imagine how you feel mate! must be a hard decision
i'll have to come up soon and get a few pics before you sell up
glad your sticking around tho, do you still want these aircon bits nows?

Bri

Post by Bri » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

Cheers Mart, completely forgot about the aircon bits. I dont think I will need them but I will put them on to you when the car sells. Hope to get a pic of 2 very freshly painted ludes in thier glory before she goes. To be honest Ive come to terms with it now and I want to get it over with as fast as I can. I will have another lude, no doubt. Its not the end of the world ;)

Hope it goes to someone who will respect it. Now on piston heads:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1953372.htm

Bri

Post by Bri » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:01 pm

will take decent offers, will PX for shogun type machine.

Return to “General Chat”