Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Babies at car shows

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
BrokenSpring
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: RyZer12M

Post by BrokenSpring » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:24 am

simonc wrote:Congratulations on your new young 'un. You sound a very proud father. :D Won't a show like that have a creche arrangement? There must be other mums and dads with little 'uns in tow.
Thank you, I am indeed. She's already had a hard start in life and overcome some horrible stuff, so just didn't want to put her in extra danger with noise and emissions and stuff. But like you say Im sure I see lots of mum's and dad's with babies at these things. Also she's hard as nails so there's that too ;)

Really looking forward to shows like JAE but will be next year when she bit more mobile.
Offloading 5th Gen bits.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:00 am

BrokenSpring wrote:Really looking forward to shows like JAE but will be next year when she bit more mobile.
BrokenSpring at JAE next year...

:lol:

Shiny
My Generation: 0G

Post by Shiny » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:14 am

You might have one of traders selling tat Honda or Subaru baby grows on their stall, but that's about as far as they go for facilitating babies!

Confused
My Generation: 4G

Re: Babies at car shows

Post by Confused » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Anything up until the point they're running around and can't be shoved in a pushchair all day - you will be ok with them - you'll then need to give it a break until they're around 8 - between these times they'll just be an absolute nightmare! ;)

BrokenSpring
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: RyZer12M

Post by BrokenSpring » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:53 pm

NafemanNathan wrote:
BrokenSpring wrote:Really looking forward to shows like JAE but will be next year when she bit more mobile.
BrokenSpring at JAE next year...

:lol:
:cry: :cry:

Well you are deff getting an extra special hug if i ever meet you :o ..... then we can be besties forever :lol:

Alright im going to give it a go if the wife comes too, then i can always plonk them down somwhere for a bit.
Not sure the prelude is up to the standard to be on the stand.

Are you guys having a club stand at Japfest?
Offloading 5th Gen bits.

Return to “General Chat”