Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Need some help and information

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
hondaddict
My Generation: 3G

Need some help and information

Post by hondaddict » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello everybody :D

I have a problem and some of you may help me, i'll try to explain it as clear as possible, please forgive my bad English as i'm a "bloody" french and my English lessons are far beyond ...

In July i have bought from a french guy an aftermarket MFactory 4.64 final drive.
This guy is on the Accord Type R Facebook page and some of you may have noticed that there was two final drive for sale on the Facebook ATR group.

One of these final drive is a true one, the other is a fake as my seller has sended to me an OEM final drive :shock: :shock: :shock:
It was paid with paypal but when i send back the fake final drive, the seller said that the part sended back was not the part he sended and then i've lost my money...

So actually i'm going to go to the Justice Court, to try to keep back my money and i was wondering what have become the true final drive, as i know for sure that my seller previously really owned a MFactory final drive...

So does anybody have bought a MFactory 4.64 final drive from a french seller here?

Thanks a lot for your help :D
Accord Type R , "what else" :lol:

Drax
My Generation: 4G

Post by Drax » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Mine was brand new I'm afraid :|
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

vanzep
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by vanzep » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Yep most buy new Mfactory final drives - tegiwa/htune etc

Shiny has an ATR and is on the ATR forum so he might know more about the seller than the rest of us ;)

It would have been better from a legal standpoint if you had kept the final drive that was sent to you or had it inspected by an independent expert/gearbox builder/garage before returning it. Either way it is going to be very difficult to prove anything as it all boils down to your work against his.
1996-2000 1993 EG9 Blue Civic 1.6 Vti - Traded in against the BB4
2000-2019 1994 2WS BB4 Milano Red JDM Prelude Si VTEC LSD

2015 on > 1991 4WS BB1 Phantom Pearl Grey JDM Prelude Si VTEC LSD
2021 ON > 1998 2WS BB6 White Pearl JDM Prelude Si VTEC

hondaddict

Post by hondaddict » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

Hi guys!

Thanks for the input :D
Well, i hope that one day i'll find what really happened to this final drive :?

vanzep: you are right, it will be hard to prove anything but i don't have any other solution unfortunatly :oops:

One thing is sure, i'll never use PayPal anymore as they didn't guarantee anything, they don't care at all about the Truth and they only want to earn some money on your back...
I've phoned them several time and they always lie to me :shock: :shock: :shock: , it is really a shame :evil:

Well, i'm not here to flame PayPal but if some of you knows somebody who may have bought a MFactory 4.64 final drive this year from a french guy, it will really help me :D

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 pm

There is one French person selling a Mfactory FD on Facebook ATR page.

hondaddict

Post by hondaddict » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Thanks Nitin for the input . There was two seller and my seller still have for sale some others parts, for example an Endynn modified intake manifold.

The seller you have saw on Facebook is F.D i presume? His final drive is not a fake ;) My seller is J.C :oops:

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 pm

hondaddict wrote:The seller you have saw on Facebook is F.D i presume? His final drive is not a fake ;) My seller is J.C :oops:
Yes his name is F and D and he is selling it for £400. :? I'm not sure if his one is fake or not :oops:

hondaddict

Post by hondaddict » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:45 am

About F D , i'm sure that his final drive is really a MFactory 4.64 ;)

I'm looking for somebody who may have bought one from J C , that actually still have others atr parts for sale ;)

Shiny
My Generation: 0G

Post by Shiny » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Sorry, just seen my tag in this. As far as I can tell so far you bought it from Jesus?

Give me some proper names and facts and I'll start stirring some jobby up. I'm admin on both the ATR FB page and the ATR owners FB page. I can't be doing with people being being ripped off, pisses me off. So I'm happy to expose and question what has gone on here.

Return to “General Chat”