Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

David Beckhams car

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
Andyjess666
My Generation: 5G

David Beckhams car

Post by Andyjess666 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:25 pm

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2272662097. Ive seen this on eBay an if it's true what the seller is saying could be worth a small fortune plus Beckham must of had some taste before he met posh spice

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am

Quite a few of the "Class of 92" players had Preludes. Beckham had leather seats put into his.
A quick trawl found only this:-

International Pensioner of Mystery

nalla

Post by nalla » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Wonder if this is still on the road!

Andyjess666

Post by Andyjess666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:11 pm

It maybe that one for sale

simonc
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by simonc » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 am

On a trip back to Blighty in late 1996, I was on the BA shuttle from Heathrow to Manchester. I was given a seat near the front of plane and wandered on when the flight was called. I was in the aisle seat and found that there was a young lady in the window seat with the middle seat empty. I said a quick hi and sat down to read a magazine or something. The lady in the window seat was having a very frantic, albeit whispered conversation on her phone and was most annoyed when asked by the flight attendant to turn it off. She seemed a bit huffy and I did glance over, at which point she theatrically rolled her eyes while switching off her phone. During the flight she leaned over and said, "I like your tie. Do you mind if I squeeze through as I need to pop to the loo?" Obviously I stood up, thanked her for the comment, and let her past. As I'm sitting back down, the flight attendant came over and asked if I recognized her? I said I didn't as I was stationed in Hong Kong and this was my first trip back for a year or so. "That's Posh, " she said, which meant absolutely nothing to me. "She's probably on her way to meet David," which meant even less. :lol:
Anyway, after the flight landed and I'd collected my bag, I was waiting in the taxi line and saw this big hubbub a few yards away. Ms. Posh was squealing with delight and hugging a very handsome blond haired guy as he helped put her bags into the back of (presumably) his electric blue BMW 3 series convertible. The blond haired chap gallantly opened the door for her and drove off, tyres squealing, into the distance. By the way, it was sometime in December and bloody cold but the top of his car was down. :roll:
It was only when I got back to Halifax and was recalling the story with mates, that I was made aware of the couple that would become Brand Beckham.
Well, at least she liked my tie. :lol:
'Mr Bridger, will drive them, into the sea...'

Return to “General Chat”