Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

How cool is the darknet? Like a naughty boys toy shop.

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
simonc
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by simonc » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:43 am

Is this 'Tor'? I've heard about it but I'm wary of even accessing it, just in case I press the wrong button and end up in the 'Jimmy Savile Appreciation Society', or something much worse.
'Mr Bridger, will drive them, into the sea...'

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:50 pm

prelude91 wrote:Privacy, in all aspects of our lives is not a choice, it's a right.
and simonc. exactly the same. like....hmmmm. but the current internet situation (the facebook sellout to the cambridge thing etc....) has lead me to discover it not only easy but also totally right and accessible.. like, would you accept ALL of your post ONLY being allowed to be posted in clear see through envelopes and wrapping? no..... this is the internet equivalent. Its crazy we all accept that clear envelopes are the norm on the net.

its moved on so much from silk road and all the darker aspects. Its a viable space.
if anyone wants a pointer to encrypted (ie brown envelope) internet use give me a shout. Its the difference between a department store and a bazaar.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 pm

prelude91 wrote:Privacy, in all aspects of our lives is not a choice, it's a right.
on a more political bent this is true but if you want the right you have to fight to express it as a choice. In a world where your deeper thoughts are a salable commodity privacy is in short supply. We live in transitional times. this research was prompted by the Cambridge analytical fiasco and its worth it to just download a new browser...
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

Return to “General Chat”