Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Teslonda

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
sol-lude
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: Lude_666

Post by sol-lude » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:10 am

that's a pretty nice looking Porsche as always the nice looking motors will be made from the high end manufacturer.

Don't know what this means for Honda as they are all about those sharp stealth type lines just now. :lol: all of these electric motors have some sleek curves to them. Even the CRZ Honda made was quite a nice looking motor just don't think they caught on due to being early out on the hybrid market.

eddie_squidd
My Generation: 5G

Post by eddie_squidd » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 pm

I haven't ruled out getting a CRZ at some point in the future. I think they look great. Obviously not a car for drag racing but I have spoken to a few owners and they are quite passionate about them. A lot of fun to chuck about and obviously being hybrids they don't use a lot of fuel. Probably a lot of fun down a good b-road, and a car to enjoy if you love fun handling and aren't worried about outright power.

sol-lude
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: Lude_666

Post by sol-lude » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm

I did go for an interview at Honda not long after these got brought out and the staff had just been taken around Knockhill on a test of the CRZ. The guy I spoke to did say he was very impressed on how the car run as it was a hybrid.

Return to “General Chat”