Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

ewww, whats happened to the site? Has someone fiddled with the 'classic winamp' settings?

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

ewww, whats happened to the site? Has someone fiddled with the 'classic winamp' settings?

Post by lewd lude lover » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Not been on for a few weeks, what happened? It wont fit on my screen now.... Its like a playschool version with big squishy buttons.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Re: ewww, whats happened to the site? Has someone fiddled with the 'classic winamp' settings?

Post by indigolemon » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Ah man, it's a long story involving out of date software, a server that is being shut off shortly, and many hours of my and kawa's evenings.

Is it really that bad? I chose this theme cos it works properly on phones as well as desktops!
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

toadster

Re: ewww, whats happened to the site? Has someone fiddled with the 'classic winamp' settings?

Post by toadster » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 pm

LO :D
I like the new look 8-)
Although the first time I saw it I thought My PC had gone GAGA :lol:
Cheers ;)
Toadster

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Ah don't mind me, it's just a shock. It's like being in the land of the giants on my screen now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I knew how to sort out the screen size it'd be fine but I'v spent the last 5 years with a chainsaw in my hands rather than a keyboard... I'v no 'phone' that'll appreciate the new vista either so I guess I'm just drowning in modernity.... :lol: :roll:
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

Pm me if you like man, can maybe try and suss the screen size problem :)
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 am

It works well on my iPhone and my iPad and my iMac and my iDick too.

SPYDOR
Supporter 2014

Post by SPYDOR » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Theme looks fresh and modern; I mostly view the forum via Chrome on my laptop and PC because trying to type on a phone's virtual keyboard usually sends me into a blind rage!

Most importantly though, the links to user profiles is fixed! Yippee :D
1999 Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI Motegi (H22A8/BB8) - 5G parts wanted
2005 Ducati 999S

Return to “General Chat”