Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Japspeed drift scooby nicked from Santa Pod

Banter goes here, and doesn't have to be Lude related
Duo
My Generation: 4G

Japspeed drift scooby nicked from Santa Pod

Post by Duo » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm sure you guys have heard this but just in case anyone missed it the custom 1JZ drift scooby of Maxxis/Japspeed was stolen from the pod, there is a big following on FB and I think nearly every petrol head in the country will be looking for the car or it's fully custom parts if anyone is dumb enough to strip it.

It's got a tiny fuel cell, no plates, full custom bodywork, dayglow orange alloys and of course has a 1JZ tuned so it'll sound nowt like a scooby boxer engine. Was caught on video on the M25 24 hours ago, really hope these cnuts are taken down hard and the car recovered with minimal/no damage, so angry it's beyond words, if I lived there still I'd have followed the cnuts, my 70 litre fuel tank would have lasted a lot longer than a fuel cell, especially if they booted it then it'd be time to give them an iron rich diet if you catch my drift :evil:

JayJay

Post by JayJay » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 am

Buch of wankers :x Hope the police catch em first or they're in a world of trouble!
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

Duo

Post by Duo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Police got 'em thanks to the facebook group and forums, pots of leads pointing to the same place and sure enough the car was recovered missing very little, it's in JP this month. Good to know the internet has a place for tracking lost stuff and it spawned an off shoot group on facebook, basically if your motor is nicked be it car/bike/etc you can post up and the group as a collective will keep an eye out for overly cheap custom parts or whole vehicles as we're likely to spot something like a mugen rear spoiler a mile off if it's a bit too cheap unlike the rozzers who are busy and can't be post whores lol then all info can be passed to the owner who posted and they can feed it to the police who can follow it up. Could work out beautifully and if it helps even one more owner it's worth it, gives a place to actively help with at the very least a UK wide network of enthusiasts looking 8-)

Return to “General Chat”