Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

LudeGeneration INSURANCE from CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

jakeebbon
My Generation: 4G

Post by jakeebbon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 am

awful quote over 2k you kiddin me? i get my insurance for 500 quid a year at the moment

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:54 am

Hi, I'm glad you found a good price. If we've quoted you 2k it means one of two things. Either you didn't disclose your best alternative quote and we've just quoted from the screen, rather than the scheme, or there's something about you the risk that's caused the high rate.
CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for Lude Generation members
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles) :: CLUB CODE: LUG-213

damon
My Generation: 5G

Post by damon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:21 pm

The quote you gave me was a joke as well. I I entered identical information into another site and saved over £1800 from what your quote was :lol:

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Sorry about that damon, we're not going to be the best for everyone - no one provider can be or they'd insure the whole country - but we'd expect to help many of you to get a better deal.

jakeebbon

Post by jakeebbon » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

lets just face it your just another broker trying to get our money stop spamming the forum with your garbage

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi,

The BBC News website reports:
"Drivers saw their car insurance premiums rise by an average of £110 in the last year, a comparison site says. More expensive repairs and recent government changes to injury payouts pushed up annual insurance costs by 16%, according to Confused.com. It found drivers paid on average £781 on comparison sites for a comprehensive policy in the year to March 2017. Average premiums are set to rise to a record high and could pass £1,000 next year, it added. Newer vehicles have seen some of the biggest rises, because their increasingly complex electronics have made repairs more expensive...

...The Confused [dot] com research...checks more than four million car insurance quotes."

I just wanted to let you know that the Chris Knott average premium through the club insurance scheme is much lower than that reported on the comparison sites.

In March 2016, Chris Knott's average premium was less than half that at £369. This March (2017) it was £399 - just a £30 increase and still majorly more economical than £781. There's definitely something beneficial for members in using the club scheme through Chris Knott then.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please call us at renewal.

If that's before 1st June you'll also gain entry in the Chris Knott 'British F1 Grandstand Tickets' Prize Draw.

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials from CK customers across the car enthusiast community...

"£367 cheaper than my renewal from flux, £65 cheaper with no limited mileage & all mods covered after shopping around. I am a happy bunny thanks." G30001, R32 Owners Club

"Had my quote matched today so new CK customer on Saturday as of renewal time. Covers all the mods that are planned from the stockpile of parts in the garage that have been collected over the last few months... Spoken to 3 different ladies (Tabitha, Kathy (of Legend) and Rebecca) and the level of customer service has been consistently brilliant with everything being understood first hand and not needing to explain what each mod is." benmellor, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Thank you Daryl for matching a cheaper quote from another insurance company. Guess I will be staying with Chris Knott for another year. :)" Jon Dixon, Facebook

"I may need to hop back to chris knott insurance when my renewal comes through early next month, made the mistake of hopping over to a cheaper provider who has extortionate admin fees." sliced, Audi-Sport.net

"Recently taken a policy out with Chris Knott due to the very competitive quote. I needed to call them to change my reg number as I added my private plate to my car, I braced myself for the "well there's a charge for this and a charge for that" as experienced from other insurance companies, but no! Gave them the new number and that was that, no charge! Well done, credit where it's due!! stchris356, BimmerForums

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:11 pm

So, 3 cool things I need to let you know about before I can go on holiday tomorrow...

1. Platinum Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride or Photo - yep, we're running a competition for August. Just ask us to quote for your car insurance this month to gain automatic entry in our draw to win a race track drive in your choice of 6 new supercars at one of 8 track locations nationwide. We'll pick a winner in early September.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

2. Our Virtual Show & Shine on social media continues (see separate thread). We're inviting all members to post pics of your shiny cars on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts. You need to tag us, tag your club and use the hashtag #ShowShine2017 to qualify. We're offering a prize for the best pic - an Auto Finesse Detailing Kit - 14 items of high quality car cleaning product worth £156.

LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns | https://www.twitter.com/ChrisKnottIns

3. A reminder about GAP Cover from Chris Knott - this is our combined RTI/Finance GAP cover which is significantly cheaper than that offered by car dealers when you buy a car. Check out our cover which fixes your new/nearly-new car's invoice value for 3 years after purchase, meaning you get a better payout in the event of a total loss incident. It'll give you the difference between your motor insurer's payout and the original invoice price or any outstanding finance - whichever is the greater amount - to make sure you can start again, wiping out depreciation.

Have a look, get a quote, or buy online, at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in a fortnight - a greek beach beckons! :)

best,
Nick

Little bit of feedback:

"Matched my previous quote but with a lot more extras free - spot on and great staff." t500tty, MPS Owners Club

"Matched another quote but benefits were loads better than other option." Kwackadave, MPS Owners

"Been with Chris Knott for about 3 years (been with them for various cars over the years, never had a problem)." Dennis, FocusSTOC

ChrisKnottIns

Re: LudeGeneration INSURANCE from CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 22

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Thanks for a great August you brilliant lot!

Maybe it was our Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw that attracted the calls or perhaps you've heard the feedback about the Chris Knott club and enthusiast scheme.

Either way, we're grateful this end for you helping us to reach 129% of August's new policy target - our best month so far this year! It means we clearly have winning rates to offer members.

September's also looking good so far so please give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTLINE: 0800 917 2274 and mention this club/forum to access the scheme.

There are extra benefits of using Chris Knott too:

- Competitive rates - specially negotiated deals for club members/enthusiasts
- Understanding of what your car means to you
- Personal service and attention
- Expert advice from qualified insurance professionals
- Easy access to us via phone, email and social media
- Impartial advice as we're independent from your insurer
- All the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us
- Someone between you and the insurer to help with any claims disputes
- A relationship with your club/forum means we can call on model-specific advice if needed
- Answerable to the club/forum
- A share of our earnings paid to your club for every policy purchased

For a competitive quote for your standard, modified or classic car (and to receive these other valuable benefits) please give us a call.

best,
Nick

PS. we'll be making the Platinum Supercar Blast prize draw this week and announcing the winner here next Monday.

TESTIMONIALS
See what these guys thought of our service recently...

"I've used Chris Knott both direct and through AROC and they always come up with a good deal. They don't throw a hissy fit about mods either." Steve Prill, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Hi Nick, just been speaking to one of your team (Kathy) she was brilliant and I am going to be insured with Chris Knott Insurance!! Great service." Elli, Saab Owners Club GB

"Thanks for that, did the quote, and it does look very interesting. My wife (who likes small print) is perusing this and we'll get back to you in a few minutes. I have to say, most efficient dealing with an insurance company, ever ;-)" buze, ZRoaster.org

Andy1000
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Andy1000 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:35 am

How many preludes do you insure at present? Giving quotes of £1800.00 and £2000.00 I don't think you will have many on your books at present?

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 am

Well each quote is specific to the individual of course and reflects the assessment of the risk presented. If you're 19, for example, £1800 is a good price. If you're 55, perhaps not, but there'll be a good underwriting reason for each quote.

Return to “Chris Knott Insurance”