Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Discount on UK Breakdown Cover for LudeGeneration members

ChrisKnottIns
My Generation: 4G

Discount on UK Breakdown Cover for LudeGeneration members

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Our 'Awesome Autumn' Offer - £5 OFF UK Breakdown Cover

Chris Knott Breakdown Cover normally costs £59.50 for a single vehicle and there are extra discounts for covering multiple vehicles.

However, to help members as we enter the misty mornings and cooler days of Autumn, we're offering £5 OFF these rates until further notice.

You can arrange cover by calling FREE on 0800 917 2274 or you can use our 'quote and buy' facility online at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue - this seasonal discount is added once you've entered your quote details.

Cover really is comprehensive - you'll benefit from all of the following:

HomeStart - to help you begin your journey when your car won’t start
UK Roadside Assistance - to get you back on the road
UK Recovery - to take you and your car back home or to a local repairer
Onward Travel - to take you and your car to your original destination
Overnight Stay - to help you continue your journey the following day
24hr Hire Car - to get you home or to help you continue your journey
Relief Driver - to get you home if the driver is taken ill
Message Relay - to let loved ones or colleagues know you’ll be late

In addition you'll be covered for eventualities such as flat batteries, lost or broken keys, accidental damage to tyres and running out of fuel.

With an average call out time of just 35 minutes you'll be glad you're not left stranded like those who don't arrange cover before the really cold weather sets in.

So, either call Chris Knott Breakdown FREE on 0800 917 2274 or use our online 'quote and buy' facility at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue for competitively priced UK Breakdown Cover.
CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for Lude Generation members
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles) :: CLUB CODE: LUG-213

ChrisKnottIns

Re: Discount on UK Breakdown Cover for LudeGeneration member

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:45 pm

WIN £100 with Chris Knott Insurance in November...

Continuing our monthly offers to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote on a car we don't yet insure, this month we're offering a £100 Amazon Voucher to one lucky caller.

Simply request a quote in November (for a policy starting in November or upto 30 days ahead) and we'll enter you for our prize draw.

Think what you could buy on Amazon with your £100. You can spend it on yourself or maybe use it to purchase Christmas gifts for loved ones - offset the cost of Christmas.

To request a quote, you should call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum. If you prefer, you can Request a Car Quote online. We look forward to helping you save money.

Insurance Premium Tax - the tax you pay as part of your premium - increased on 1 Nov so you may see an increase in your renewal from your current provider. Remember, we're looking to beat your best alternative so give us a call when their figure comes in. We'll try to reduce your premium and we'll automatically enter you for the draw - just for calling.

best,
Nick

PS. October's prize winner will be announced soon - someone's won a Karcher K2 Pressure Washer!

DOING THE BUSINESS FOR CAR CLUB MEMBERS...
These club members have liked our service and our quotes recently:

"I have just transferred my XFR insurance to Chris Knott to do. Admiral quoted me a whopping £661 for renewal and reduced it to £440 when I phoned them. Online the best I had was £380...including legal and Chris Knott beat it as an introductory offer. £368.50 - Great deal and great service. Thanks." griff, XFForum

"Chris Knott actually gave me the most competitive quote this year, beating my renewal and quotes from all the other 'performance' insurers out there!! So I am now a Chris Knott customer! Thanks Chris Knott :)" Johnny 5, TypeAccord

"I phoned Chris Knott today before I phoned my usual insurers. '54 beetle, 1776cc, fully comp, UK Recovery, agreed valuation, me the wife and my 24year old son. £160. Saved me at least £60." Baz54, VolksZone

"Just insured my Sportage with CKI this year - they cut £645 off last year's price with another insurer, so I'm more than happy so far!" Therkim, KiaOC

"Renewed through Chris Knott again this year. Got straight through to an advisor, as with the couple of calls I needed to make to them during the expiring policy. I'm now covered by an insurer I know has looked after relatives needing to make a claim, at the best price I could find from any provider. They have always been quick and helpful each time I've called, showing you can still get good quality service with competitive quotes." Rabbut, A1 Forum

"All sorted and renewed. Awesome service as always!" Deacon, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

ChrisKnottIns

Re: Discount on UK Breakdown Cover for LudeGeneration member

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:44 pm

UPDATE: DISCOUNT EXTENDS TO NEW PRICES

OK, so 1st December has passed and we had to finally reflect the government's increased Insurance Premium Tax in the cost of our Breakdown Cover. However, there is still some good news - my bosses have agreed to extend our £5 DISCOUNT offer until the end of February 2016 so you can still save money over what should be a full price of £63 for a single vehicle.

The result is that you can arrange 12 months' comprehensive UK Breakdown Cover with Chris Knott this winter for just £58. Multi-car options are also available at a discounted rate.

See posts above for the extent of the cover.

You can buy over the phone by calling 0800 917 2274 and following the 'car' options or get a quote and buy online at Chris Knott UK Breakdown Cover.

Make sure you're not left stranded this winter. Arrange cover today.

best,
Nick

PS. Don't forget our December prize draw - the chance to WIN 2x 2016 MotoGP Silverstone 3-day tickets - just for requesting a genuine car insurance quote. See our other posts in the forum.

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:39 pm

UPDATE: LAST CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM OUR £5 DISCOUNT

Just a quick reminder that this is the final month in our discounted Breakdown Cover offer. Until 1st March you can arrange 12 months' comprehensive UK Breakdown Cover with Chris Knott for just £58 (normally £63).

Multi-car options are also available at a discounted rate.

Cover really is comprehensive and there are NO 'age of vehicle' limits. It's also not the sort of cover where you have to pay for assistance and reclaim the cost later. It's designed to be simple for you to use, hassle-free when you need to.

You can buy over the phone by calling 0800 917 2274 and following the 'car' options or you can use our quote and buy facility at Chris Knott UK Breakdown Cover - Quote & Buy.

Make sure you're not left stranded during 2016. Arrange cover today. Cover includes all the usual features PLUS that all-important HomeStart.

best,
Nick

PS. Don't forget us for your car insurance either. We're signing up car club members at a great rate due to our quote-beating flexibility. The computer's rate? That's just a guide. We're offering real world rates. Give us a call today on 0800 917 2274.

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 pm

does it cover lowered vehicles ?????
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:06 am

Hi, yes it does but with one caveat. If they come out to recover you and there's a risk of damage to your vehicle by getting it onto the truck they might decide not to take that chance.

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:20 am

and thats the problem

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:27 am

It'll obviously depend on how low is low. Lowered cars per se are not an issue but if yours is dragging it's belly, then yes it'll be interesting :)

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:31 am

its not that it depends on the guy who turns out he might look at it and then decide nope too low even if its just 35mm :lol: believe me i have seen it

Return to “Chris Knott Insurance”