Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

GAP Insurance from Chris Knott - phone or online

ChrisKnottIns
My Generation: 4G

GAP Insurance from Chris Knott - phone or online

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:37 pm

New prices, even more competitive.

Hi,

If you're wanting to arrange GAP Insurance on a new car purchase I have some good news for you.

Chris Knott GAP has always offered great value for money but while adjusting the prices for the new insurance tax rate we've revised the vehicle value brackets further to make it even more competitive for you. We know we'll beat many of the alternative providers out there, especially the car dealers who are generally overpriced and not even insurance people.

Please give us a call on 0800 917 2274 or use our online GAP facility to get a quote & buy - Chris Knott's RTI & Finance GAP.

best,
Nick

RECENT GAP TESTIMONIALS:

"Just took up this (GAP) with Andy when we bought our new Toyota GT86. £151 to cover a £29k car. This is combined cover to clear any finance and most importantly, pay the difference between the insurance settlement and the initial invoice price. Dealer wanted over £400! They also provided regular insurance cover for her new car. Again, really competitive prices and I know from experience that the cover, should the worst happen, is excellent." Squadrone Rosso, Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK

"I've used Chris Knott for a few years as a direct result of seeing them on here. They do great value GAP insurance too." dagdave, CMax OC

"FYI guys - just got a very competitive quote for car insurance and GAP insurance on [my car] from a lovely lady at Chris Knott. Worth checking out!" mjogreen, DS3Club
CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE - the right choice for Lude Generation members
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free for mobiles) :: CLUB CODE: LUG-213

Return to “Chris Knott Insurance”