Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Parts Wanted - 4th gen

Looking for something? Ask here
Gavyb
My Generation: 4G

Parts Wanted - 4th gen

Post by Gavyb » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi all new to the group looking for a few bits mainly windscreen surround rubber also the strip at the bottom of rear window and two weather strips at the bottom of driver and passenger windows

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Parts Wanted - 4th gen

Post by wurlycorner » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi and welcome.

I've updated the subject title to make it clearer (that you're looking for parts, not a car!)

The parts you're talking about can still be bought new from Honda - however for the rear window bottom strip, you may well be better just re-painting your existing one (I've bought brand new ones for this in the past and have found that the paint on them only lasts a couple of years before it goes matt/crinkled looking).

Gavyb

Parts Wanted - 4th gen

Post by Gavyb » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:14 pm

😎 thanks not great at navigating through this I got a response from another user vanzep said you might of had a front lip for sale a while back didn’t know if you still did

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Parts Wanted - 4th gen

Post by wurlycorner » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:10 am

Hi,
Yes I do have a front lip for sale.
There is a very keen buyer, but he's in mainland Europe and it's not something I'm going to post - was hoping to get to over there for a road trip but that's not looking likely any time soon!
Link here;
viewtopic.php?t=20122#p322588

It's without doubt one of the best subtle lips ever made. Really gorgeous (I have just run out of 4th gens to put it on)

Return to “Wanted”