Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

HondaFest - 18 may 2014 - Netherlands

The events diary
lxstuart
My Generation: 4G

Post by lxstuart » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Agreed, though it wouldn't surprise me if its just that there are no pictures of Ludes, what with them not being as "cool" as Civics and Tegs.

As said earlier, I will be there this year and will try to gauge how popular the Lude is over there. It is possible to book club stands if there are enough of us, or if there is a lot of local Ludes, I might suggest a Prelude area for next year to one of the organizers I've been chatting to.
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:30 pm

When are you planning to go across?
International Pensioner of Mystery

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm going accross a few days in advance as I'm going to be driving around visiting a few places first.
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:26 pm

'driving' 'visiting a few places'

Okay ;)

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:19 am

Yes. In Holland.
Image Not always SFW

Sailor
Supporter 2016

Post by Sailor » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:04 pm

I'll wave to you from across the border, then.
International Pensioner of Mystery

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Super :clap: (sorry, that's as close as I could get to a waving smiley(sort it out admin(and @kawa have you deleted those integration files yet?)))

We might have to pre-arange a time so I can wave back, as I might not be able to see you.
Image Not always SFW

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:47 pm

lxstuart wrote:Super :clap: (sorry, that's as close as I could get to a waving smiley(sort it out admin(and @Kawa have you deleted those integration files yet?)))
Erm. ...yes.....I Erm ....did it ages ago :x :lol:

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm

@mercutio, @donald, you no longer need to remind @kawa to remove the integration files, as he has done it.

@indigolemon, @ammo, remember to tell kawa well done for finally getting that behemoth of a job done and dusted.

Everyone feel free to have popcorn to celebrate a job well done.
Image Not always SFW

Donald
Supporter 2015

Post by Donald » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Congratulations on a job well done, @Kawa.

Return to “Events”