Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

EURO meet 2014

The events diary
K30DPC
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

Post by K30DPC » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:As long as I have the car I will be there again as it was a really good atmos.
We're up as well. I already informed my supervisor that anytime it will be another euromeet I'm of.
CrunchyAdams82 wrote:so long as money permits.
Start saving now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:33 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:@merc: why would you worry about all that mate? just drive the car. :D From my front door to the ring and back was 1007 miles. I did it in two full tanks. its the best race track in the world for tourists and a great reason to drink good beer!
20% of the lude tank is about 20£? (vpower) so its £40-50 or so for two tanks worth or 40%? consider that is the weekly wage of some of the guys I was talking to at the meet. If they can live in eastern european economic melt down yet still find the cash for a 1500mile round trip I think it will be a bit sad if there are only one or two UK attendees again.
As long as I have the car I will be there again as it was a really good atmos.

@nathan: :? jobby mate, you got a hack to my webcam? :lol:

not scared of the driving buddy i used to do a month holiday driving from here to rome and back taking in all of italy most of france and switzerland and even the best prepared cars have issues :lol:
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

CrunchyAdams82

Post by CrunchyAdams82 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 pm

K30DPC wrote:Start saving now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Would love to, but I'm saving up for my conversion to be done. And still got a few parts to get too.. :roll:

And then I've got a whole host of other plans as well; including wheels & tyres, coilovers, upgrading brakes, and fixing rear arches. As well as other stuff too.

But I intend on being there. ;)
Profile Thread
Andy's Si VTEC BB4
K30DPC wrote:If you wanna go there is nothing to stop you. ONE LIFE LIVE IT

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:28 pm

@ratty: this bit? ''thickheaded bunch of lazy, one language, ditch dwellers'' ?? :lol: :lol: :P

@merc: I didnt mean it to sound like i thought you were scared of the drive mate. more that as its only such a short journey getting transporters etc is not needed. a thousand miles round trip is a jaunt imho. A convoy is the best if you can meet up so you can help each other out if you need to. all driving the same car helps loads as you can chavnap parts :lol:

It took for ages to get there but we were driving gentle. next time i would boost along at 85 and get there in quick time.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

K30DPC
LotM Winner

Post by K30DPC » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:00 pm

lewd lude lover wrote: It took for ages to get there but we were driving gentle. next time i would boost along at 85 and get there in quick time.
I did it in more less 8hrs including ferry.

There is nothing to be scared about. What will you say for my journeys back to Poland? 1100+ miles, around 24hrs trip. I'm the only driver as my lady doesn't have licence and usually I stops only for refueling and once for a dinner. I do it once a year sometimes twice. The longest trip took over 30hrs when there was car accident and we had to stop on motorway for about 7hrs in the middle of nothing.

And total gurus were guys from Russia. They done (if I'm correct) about 1560miles one way to get to euromeet. What do we know about driving talking to them?? :D :D :D

I don't get excuses like: I don't have money because of this and that (no offence to anybody). If you wanna go there is nothing to stop you. ONE LIFE LIVE IT
CrunchyAdams82 wrote:And then I've got a whole host of other plans as well; including wheels & tyres, coilovers, upgrading brakes, and fixing rear arches. As well as other stuff too.
I can say the same. My turbo is far far far away from me. I'm prepared to spend 4numbers. I could use my savings and buy all bits stright away but we are looking for new house. This makes my turbo even more far away. And even with this plans I'm not going to miss next year euromeet. I was there once and I loved it same as my lady. And I don't know what should happened so I missed another.

I can only say C U there.

CrunchyAdams82

Post by CrunchyAdams82 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Well said Sir. :clap: 8-)
Profile Thread
Andy's Si VTEC BB4
K30DPC wrote:If you wanna go there is nothing to stop you. ONE LIFE LIVE IT

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:31 pm

@lewd lude lover how comparable is the MPG between your bimmer and the Prelude?

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:02 pm

very close. very very close. to be honest I would say exactly the same give or take.

RattyMcClelland
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:23 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:@ratty: this bit? ''thickheaded bunch of lazy, one language, ditch dwellers'' ?? :lol: :lol: :P
:lol:
Yep. Does sum up british well.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 pm

@ratters: i would say to you, honestly and with no banter, after 13 years of selfemployment that you NEED to take time off and do something with it. otherwise you forget why you are flogging yourself. If you cant afford to take 4 days off with 6 months lead time you are heading down a dark road to deathbed regrets about work. Think strongly what is important to you while you still have the time to use it.

Return to “Events”