Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

(not South Mimms) Mimms meet part 1 - 27th April 2014

The events diary
lxstuart
My Generation: 4G

Post by lxstuart » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Donald wrote:All photo's get the washed out processing treatment or dope as drokk colour pop?
You forgot the high contrast moody look :ugeek:
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Re: (not South Mimms) Mimms meet part 1 - 27th April 2014

Post by W1ggz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:00 am

Maybe we need to make more of a presence at these types of events to get recognition, all of us arrive together and have our banners and shirts and things like that, but I can't say much as I didn't even go

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 am

Honestly, I think it would be better to just do a different meet.

A "grown ups" Honda meet, Ludes, accords, even CRVs, just no schoolboy chavics.
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:29 am

But then does that not make us just as bad? Are some of us guilty of just dismissing Civics and Integras because there are so many of them?

I know everyone can appreciate a well done car so that's not an issue. Perhaps we're being just as elitist as the Civ/Teg fans are. Are we sulking because we're not the popular kids?

Granted there's of lot of jobby out there owned by the human equivalent of White Lightning, but there are some very nice ones too. As Wiggz has said, surely a stronger presence would do some good (and I didn't go either but shh :facepalm: ).

I know I'm guilty of most of the above though :lol:

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 am

lxstuart wrote:Honestly, I think it would be better to just do a different meet.

A "grown ups" Honda meet, Ludes, accords, even CRVs, just no schoolboy chavics.
Agreed.
But you don't have to ban the Civic boys. Just let them congregate together like Scooby cap-wearers do at shopping centre gatherings and they'll soon feel a bit left out.
International Pensioner of Mystery

SPYDOR
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 5G

Post by SPYDOR » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:53 am

Ahh, it's just like the fashion industry really. You can go out of your way to be part of the crowd, to get their respect and recognition or you can just do your own thing, make your own style and sense of cool.

The fact my car doesn't get attention from the Fast & Furious brigade tells me I have kept it looking tasteful and functional, which can only be a good thing! 8-)
1999 Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI Motegi (H22A8/BB8) - 5G parts wanted
2005 Ducati 999S

Return to “Events”