Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

MIDLANDS - Shelsley Walsh Breakfast Club - 14th September

The events diary
Gayno
Lord Gayness
My Generation: 4G

MIDLANDS - Shelsley Walsh Breakfast Club - 14th September

Post by Gayno » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 pm

"The MAC Breakfast Club is held once a month at the historic Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb in the Teme Valley on the outskirts of Worcester. The Breakfast Club is open to all, whether you are a car enthusiast, member of the club, motorsport mad or just like going out and meeting friends, Shelsley Walsh is the place to meet. As well as seeing a wide variety of cars old and new, you can also see the restored water mill in action, walk the hill and visit your Yard of Tarmac.

There is no entry fee, the gates open at 9am and close at 12pm with breakfast served in the Stratstone Restaurant for a very reasonable price."
It's almost time again for the breakfast club! Get your names down for this great event.

With the gathering being open to all marques of car there's a real chance to feast your eyes on some gems at this event that you wouldn't see at the regular events we attend.

------------------------------------------------

Venue:
Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb
Shelsley Walsh
Worcestershire
WR6 6RP

------------------------------------------------

So who fancies spending a Sunday morning gandering over some beautiful pieces of machinery at a classic British motorsport venue?

1. Gayno

Drax

Post by Drax » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 am

seems pretty reachable for myself, Bri, ludicrouswill & damon to attend 8-) ill see if their up for it
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Sounds different and interesting :D my Birthday the too the big 30 :cry: unfortunately we will be on a plane still :(
Look forward to the pics though enjoy ;)
Donald wrote:I think the best bet is to probably all try to enter together.

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Drax wrote:seems pretty reachable for myself, Bri, ludicrouswill & damon to attend 8-) ill see if their up for it
Excellent! It's a good morning out, but being an early start and a short one don't want people to drive and be disappointed!!

Sure we could go for a drive out after, lots of good roads around here, then stop for lunch somewhere.

Drax

Post by Drax » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Gayno wrote:
Drax wrote:seems pretty reachable for myself, Bri, ludicrouswill & damon to attend 8-) ill see if their up for it
Excellent! It's a good morning out, but being an early start and a short one don't want people to drive and be disappointed!!

Sure we could go for a drive out after, lots of good roads around here, then stop for lunch somewhere.
ill see what im doing then ask the others and let you know asap :)
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Sounds good, obviously so I know whether to organise a route for the drive out :D

Return to “Events”