Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Lude Generation - Future Shows

The events diary
paul bristol uk
My Generation: 4G

Post by paul bristol uk » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 pm

I am married to a Bristolian and I find that remark extremely offensive and I would like to see you banned and crucified upside down for it and your testicles cut of with a blunt razor blade :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Disregard the last James my wife has taken the knife from my throat and gone into another room :lol:
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:04 pm

I did offer to bring my big 4-burner gas bbq, but gayno said it wasn't needed :D
I think flags and things are a bit overkill tbh. A banner is fine. We don't want ot look like subaru owners club with there matching blue outfits. :lol: :roll:

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 pm

You never said it was gas!!

Will keep that in mind for next year!!

jjmartin349571
Supporter 2016
XBOX GamerTag: jjm349571

Post by jjmartin349571 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 pm

mart609 wrote:We don't want to look like subaru owners club with there matching blue outfits. :lol: :roll:
Yeah, let's get matching red boiler suits instead :lol:

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Ok, we need a list of stuff we want or need.

We think an LG trailer could be a good call. Dod see a few back end of cars that were also bbqs.there would be enough space for a couple of gazebos and a genny imo. Perhaps this is a little ambitious? Although would be great advertising!

Next we need some where to store it. James place springs to mind as its close to alot of members and close to a motorway. Just my opinion though.

As for the gazebo ammo has. If he can get the measurements for the broken poles I shall enquire with someone for some spares. I'll also ask if he had any spare older gazebos. Most of his stuff has to be new as its a big corporate company. I'll pick his brain about banners, signage and flag's. He has it all mafe up.

Gayno did a to job. Greeny I know you didn't me it maliciously. I see where you were coming from.

Roll on next year
:thumbdown:

GreenyUK
Supporter 2014

Post by GreenyUK » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 pm

W1ggz wrote:I was gonna see your a northern monkey lol
:lol: Southern fairy.. :suicide: :lol:
paul bristol uk wrote:I am married to a Bristolian and I find that remark extremely offensive and I would like to see you banned and crucified upside down for it and your testicles cut of with a blunt razor blade :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Disregard the last James my wife has taken the knife from my throat and gone into another room :lol:
Haha brilliant! Made me actually laugh out loud :lol:
4thgenphil wrote: Gayno did a to job. Greeny I know you didn't me it maliciously. I see where you were coming from.
Roll on next year
Undoubtably :) he's does a great job :D
And cheers.
Donald wrote:I think the best bet is to probably all try to enter together.

Bludge

Post by Bludge » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 pm

wurlycorner wrote:
honda-hardy wrote: just need someone to sort the clothing out. i think wurleycorner iain took over from rob but i do not know his progress nor am i critiquing it.
I was working on having this sorted months ago (certainly well before jae!), but I'm still waiting for someone to send me the logo image files in the right format/size! :cry:
This is something i was planning on giving a try, and i should be able to produce them at home. my plan (with the go ahead from the mods) was to do a trial run for cost of materials for a few members (first come first serve maybe) to see how durable they turn out to be. if they last and are of good quality then i can start producing them proper, and if they are no good they can be done elsewere. Thoughts?

Also i think flyers are a great idea, i seem to reemmber a celica forum i was a member of some years back had printable flyers, so you could print a few to stick under the wipers of locals cars as you saw them. i know of at least 3 other 4th gens and quite a few 5ths in my city, and i dont think they are members, have always thought about flyering them so they at least know we exist!

I was contemplating JAE but with moving house not long ago i just didnt have the funds. i will do my best to get there next year though.

And as for more shows, i will be posting up about Modified Mania again, as next year its a 2 day show with camping. Hopefully it wont clash with the national meet this time!

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:59 pm

4thgenphil wrote:Ok, we need a list of stuff we want or need.

We think an LG trailer could be a good call. Dod see a few back end of cars that were also bbqs.
Roll on next year
I have the back end of a 4g that I am turning into a carbq so that would be a great idea for the shows 8-)
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

mr_drc
My Generation: 5G

Post by mr_drc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Ok so I think the stand was ok! agree that a gas bbq would be more practical and I'm sure between us all we could locate one! I must admit I didn't even notice the banner so maybe we could get a couple of stakes to get off the ground ! But what really matters is the cars on display! The other problem as already pointed out our cars can't fit loads of stuff in so I feel that as I live extremely close to santa pod and jae it would be rude not to offer storage for stuff
If it looks like jobby and smells like jobby it probably is jobby!

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:11 pm

A good friend of mine has a business embroidering logos etc onto clothes.
I could try for 'mates rates' if it helps.
International Pensioner of Mystery

Return to “Events”