Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Anyone else up for the European Prelude Meet?

The events diary
Gayno
Lord Gayness
My Generation: 4G

Post by Gayno » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 pm

I think the lack of time to save up is a big reason for most.

If you guys come back, say how good it was and @Vlad then confirms there will be another one for 2014, I think there will be a lot more of us!

Ted

Post by Ted » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:45 pm

RattyMcClelland wrote:Too far, cant be bothered, it would cost me around £1500 inc loss of business. And got stuff to save for. Just the wrong time for me. :evil:
Yep me too I would have loved to have gone but us people that work for a living just can't afford the time off.
Mudgey wrote:I don't trust my car enough to make that sort of distance yet!!
And thats a body lemonade poor excuse, its a honda, it would make it twice a week every week. :lol:

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm going and I'm not even going in the lude. thats dedication that is.

Of course part of the reason I'm not driving the lude this year is that I'm going to the Nurburgring so swings and roundabouts :lol:
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

lewd lude lover wrote:I'm going and I'm not even going in the lude. thats dedication that is.

Of course part of the reason I'm not driving the lude this year is that I'm going to the Nurburgring so swings and roundabouts :lol:
Do you not trust the Lude at the Ring, then?
International Pensioner of Mystery

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 am

nothing to do with that. I would much prefer to take the lude as I know it much better if I am honest but the Bimmer is a hoot to drive and will surely give a ball clenching ride as I try not to oversteer into an armco :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
My passenger is miffed as well....but jobby happens.

Simply put the bimmer is the compromise between running two cars, something I cant do this year. It supplies a comfortable daily and also a 'poke with a stick' button to equal the lude. I dont want to drive the lude as a daily as I have too much invested in it for that, neither do i want to be a volvo estate driver so a compromise for the year had to be found. This unfortunatly meant that If I was to go to the ring this year (failed 3years in a row due to personal events) I would be going in whatever that compromise turned out to be.

A modified 2.8l straight six coupe with RWD and LSD will just have to do I suppose :( :lol:

I was going to the ring regardless this summer, in whatever I had that wasn't the lude or the volvo. The lude meet is a happy coincidence and one that I dont want to miss. Part of the sacrifice of not taking the lude out was that i would still go to the ring.

Looking at the weather again I am really very glad I have left it in the garage this summer. Pointless having a summer car if you only get to drive it two weeks of the year as thats all the summer you get.

I will not be so harsly abused if we bin the bimmer as well :lol: I have less invested in it and have not had the time to emotionally attach to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :? :?

Ted

Post by Ted » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:37 am

Well good luck to you lll, ring +bm + rwd inexperience sounds like a recipe for disaster to me :lol: keep it on the black stuff and bring it back intact. Pray for fine weather and get a camera in there to show us all what we missed. And don't forget to take lots of pictures. ......of your lude with you I mean. Wish I was going but I can't even afford the passport atm :lol:

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 am

:D yes we are both pretty :scaredtoss: :scaredtoss: :scaredtoss: :scaredtoss: :scaredtoss: already and thas only gonna get worse :lol:

Pics and what vid we can get will be posted soon as we get back.... in one piece hopefully.

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 am

drive it conservativly learn the track before you start caning it lol
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I say just go for it. I don't study the route to a new vagina in detail before I stick my gentleman's sausage in it.

CARRisma

Post by CARRisma » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:54 pm

@lewd lude lover how much cash are you taking in Euros?
2000 Honda Prelude 2.2 VTi (H22A8 / BB8).

Return to “Events”