Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Password

Found something crazy going on? Had a good idea? Tell us!
Blue Lude
My Generation: 5G

Password

Post by Blue Lude » Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi I have to request a new password every time I try to log on. Is the problem my side or not.
Anybody else experienced this problem?
(I'm using Windows 8.1)

andypont

Post by andypont » Wed May 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Blue Lude wrote:Hi I have to request a new password every time I try to log on. Is the problem my side or not.
(I'm using Windows 8.1)
Not had that at all. My phone is asking me to log in today (despite having the auto check box ticked) but didn't even have to do that on my laptop.
Andy Pont

Blue Lude

Post by Blue Lude » Wed May 21, 2014 9:26 pm

andypont wrote:
Blue Lude wrote:Hi I have to request a new password every time I try to log on. Is the problem my side or not.
(I'm using Windows 8.1)
Not had that at all. My phone is asking me to log in today (despite having the auto check box ticked) but didn't even have to do that on my laptop.
The reason why is because you don't clear your cookies, which I do a lot.

derrick1988
Supporter 2014
XBOX GamerTag: derrick8891

Post by derrick1988 » Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm having same problem on phone everytime I try to come on site I've got to sign in first! Even in the space of two seconds of clearing my search list and re typing ludeGen still gotta sign in.

Ammo
Admin | Spammer Assassin
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ammo » Thu May 22, 2014 7:44 am

Not sure if this is a site problem or more a user one but I'll let the tech bods aware @kawa @indigolemon

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 am

This usually means that you've likely saved the wrong password against this domain in your browser. Try clearing the saved password for LG and see if it fixes it.

As far as we are aware, there are no issues with the site itself (as we'd be getting a lot more complaints! :lol: )
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Blue Lude

Post by Blue Lude » Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

indigolemon wrote:This usually means that you've likely saved the wrong password against this domain in your browser. Try clearing the saved password for LG and see if it fixes it.

As far as we are aware, there are no issues with the site itself (as we'd be getting a lot more complaints! :lol: )
Hi I have solved the problem.
I went to "Settings/Advanced Settings/Passwords and Forms/Manage Saved Passwords" and deleted one of the Passwords that was associated with my user name.
There was two "user names" listed, one was an email address + password and one which was my real user name.
I deleted the email one. (Google Chrome)

Return to “Suggestion / Site Problems”