Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

For sale threads/rules

Found something crazy going on? Had a good idea? Tell us!
Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Just seen your newest post HH, fair play ;)

Still, could just be crossed wires between mods/admin ;) some may not have been aware of the situation/discussion in PM.

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer
My Generation: 5G

Post by honda-hardy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

I tried to resolve it via pm to said seller but he never responded. So took it to the admin via pm and did what was suggested. Very drokked off.

Bri
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

Post by Bri » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Locking thread before more damage to anybody is done, this matter and all matters like this should be dealt with before a public rant, at least give us a few days to mull it over!. For the record It was not me who deleted your thread HH but I thought I would make it known to you that it is me locking it for now.

Just remember, Mods are here to help, not attck or take sides, we are looking into this and I think its for the best if we deal with it like adults and refrain from name calling and shaming anybody, two side to every coin and you BOTH have to see each others view points. If you cant get along then at least keep it diplomatic while we try to resolve this.

Mods may have differing views but as a collective we will come up with a suggestion.

No offence intended to any party, no bias, just being a mod and trying to keep things as they should be.... a good forum.

Thanks.

Return to “Suggestion / Site Problems”