Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Club Improvements? - Ideas

Found something crazy going on? Had a good idea? Tell us!
LudeIOW
My Generation: 5G

Post by LudeIOW » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 pm

honda-hardy wrote: could you also do a keyword tag. so that if any of the following words get used then nitin gets a pm.
type s
jdm
whore
anus
jism
:lol: :lol:

Ammo
Admin | Spammer Assassin
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ammo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Kawa wrote:Hmmm....I'll leave that for you to code up Tom :D
LOL, I was hoping there was a plugin for it

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 pm

honda-hardy wrote:with regards to calendars, how many prelude of the month winners do we have so far? do we have a full year yet? also the winner of decembers might not feature as manufacturing time and despatching to members before the year is out.

i will look into it again if admin want? i will also send invoices to admin so they can see the charges, postal fees and then they can decide on the profit margin required.
I think that's a good idea. I think £10 would be a good price point for something like this, but I don't know the cost price of such things with such a limited print run. Perhaps worth getting some prices in and we can discuss from there? :)

Kawa

Post by Kawa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Ammo wrote:
We could code up the existing plugin. Wouldn't be too difficult to implement, just time :cry:

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Kawa wrote: I think that's a good idea. I think £10 would be a good price point for something like this, but I don't know the cost price of such things with such a limited print run. Perhaps worth getting some prices in and we can discuss from there? :)
Vistaprint do them (I think that was who was used for the dsoc ones) and I think you can even do it on photobucket?

Kawa

Post by Kawa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

bennyboy wrote:It's maybe better to suggest a donation value to help the kitty? - say £12 a year - as that's £1 a month to help out a place which probably saves most of us much more than that every year. You could still give as much or as little as you want, but putting a suggested value can work wonders.
We're ok on funds until August next year. We've just paid for new hosting on a new server for the next 12 months, which has pretty much wiped us out. Don't like asking for donations, as donations should be what they are, donations. If all regular members ( circa 150) donated £2 per year, that would be more than enough to pay for yearly hosting and domain renewals.

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Ammo wrote:
just found nitins plugin.

Kawa

Post by Kawa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:um,.. maybe back on a serious topic before it goes totally playschool :roll: :)

1, Once a year a page showing donations made and available funds. Not who paid what, just the numbers. Also what cost's need to come out of that if any? (net space? domain? servers?etc? dont know the score re that)

2, Voted for list of ''Things club funds can be spent on'' that we all agree are things we can ask for cash to help toward.
No problem with this. I used to publish something in the mod section, but just got lazy!

I'll publish up to date accounts at the end of the year (December) :)

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks Kawa :D
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

bb1boy
XBOX GamerTag: adam fantastic

Post by bb1boy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 am

How about a "Reader's Wives" calendar, sorry, make that a "Member's Rides" calendar.. that way we don't need to wait until we have 12 LOTM winners.

Return to “Suggestion / Site Problems”