Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Toms 1999 VTi 4WS LHD

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
DJP15
My Generation: 5G

Toms 1999 VTi 4WS LHD

Post by DJP15 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:48 pm

This is exactly the kind of journey I'm looking to take my own car on... what an amazing transformation!
Thankfully mine is already blue, and I'm happy with the internals, but I really want to get it's rear and front bumper replaced as the previous owner left me with the whole body pretty scuffed up. The rear arches need repairing too.
I dread to think what my poor wallet would do if it heard the full cost of this grand project of yours, but if you can, do you remember what kind of cost your bodywork and paintjob set you back?
1999 Honda Prelude Gen 5, Supermarine Blue, Manual, 2.0
Just trying to keep this £600 rescue on the road and have it look good while doing it.

tom023
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 5G

Toms 1999 VTi 4WS LHD

Post by tom023 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:09 pm

DJP15 wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:48 pm
This is exactly the kind of journey I'm looking to take my own car on... what an amazing transformation!
Thankfully mine is already blue, and I'm happy with the internals, but I really want to get it's rear and front bumper replaced as the previous owner left me with the whole body pretty scuffed up. The rear arches need repairing too.
I dread to think what my poor wallet would do if it heard the full cost of this grand project of yours, but if you can, do you remember what kind of cost your bodywork and paintjob set you back?
Yours looks like a good project! My car had a full respray including engine bay, boot, door seals. It cost me 1650€ here in Spain. I gutted the car to a rolling shell before taking it to the bodyshop.

Return to “Lude Profiles”