Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Tobes' 1999 BB9 Project

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
tobyslude
My Generation: 5G

Tobes' 1999 BB9 Project

Post by tobyslude » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:57 pm

wurlycorner wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:51 pm
Good to see it back on the road so it can be used and enjoyed 8)
@RattyMcClelland probably best to advise on blending in the arches :thumbup:
Thanks buddy! Ah awesome I shall enquire :D :thumbup:

tobyslude
My Generation: 5G

Tobes' 1999 BB9 Project

Post by tobyslude » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Quick update.. not been up to that much on the Lude, did get my second Hotwheels tho which means opening time :D so I've placed that on the dash.

Also finally finished my search for a JDM rear bumper.. much better! Found it on a breaker Lude on Facebook. Only test fitted it for now but will obvs use my lower spoiler from the old bumper. But very happy! Only mocked it up so no hardware holding it on. Uses the same license plate lights as the UKDM bumper too. Well, one plate light. But I'm going to put it away along with my Mugen rep front bumper for now until paint. (Pls ignore the haggard exhaust mounting devices :lol: )

Slow progress, trying not to spend any money on it for hopefully the rest of the year as I need to save for my insurance. Also sorted some bits on one of my other projects, my 2005 IS200 Drifty boi. Got a new cheap set of wheels to go on temporarily and need to sort an alignment, then shes ready for some more skids. Sorry for going off topic!

Return to “Lude Profiles”