Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

M@dds old 4th (PICTURE HEAVY)

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
M@dds
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Exerriddiam

Re: M@dds old 4th (PICTURE HEAVY)

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 pm

A few extra random pictures

I bought some tasty O.Z HT Crono's which had to be shipped over from italy at the time loved em

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Peachy wrote:
M@dds wrote:
Peachy wrote:Didnt i buy that ironing board spoiler off you? :lol: [the wooden one]

Did me well for the small time i had on mate, but had to go in the end.... :lol:
sorry to disappoint dude but no, I never sold my spoiler, Im guessing you mean a 4th gen spoiler?

quite interesting you buying a wooden spoiler though lol I hope it was at least weight saving balsa wood and not mad e out of oak
:lol: Sorry got the wrong person. I think it was a guy callled shoves from lude behaviour. It was very heavy and indeed made out of oak i feel :lol:

Anyway like your ride mate. Very clean and simple, the way they should be. Well done. Plus rep for you. :P
lol no worries buddy , glad who ever sold it to you gave you a solid wood equivalent anyways lol . Cheers 8-)

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 pm

honda-hardy wrote:its nice to see this old girl again. this was the first lude (as owned by drewster (andrew stockbridge)) that i came across when i first bought my lude. met at a pub meet. first time i met @Dbo too. and kicked his ass in my 2litre might i add. 2.3 pah. :lol:

drews bloody wife kim made him sell it.

mine was the burgundy 4th, not the 3rd.
yeah i was going to buy her back in the end off drew but decided against it in the end :/ you would probably remember me and drew talking about it sam? yeah i remember your 4th Sam bloody nippy for a 2ltr! :shock:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:20 pm

looks like it cut its self shaving.

i do remember talking to you about buying it back matt, any idea who has it now?

. iirc my old lude had 57k when i bought it, so was only just bed in. and it did go so well.

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

and a few more pics of a small lude meet in Bristol

Rob and a few others might remember

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

love this pic.

and this when drew had it with momo arrows on it.

M@dds

Post by M@dds » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 pm

honda-hardy wrote: looks like it cut its self shaving.

i do remember talking to you about buying it back matt, any idea who has it now?

. iirc my old lude had 57k when i bought it, so was only just bed in. and it did go so well.
:lol: :lol:

I have no idea Sam tobehonest :( :( I had a look a few months ago to see if it was insured cough cough ;) and no it wasent so might be in a scrap yard :cry: or hopefully carfully stored away somewhere sorned....im kidding myself really arent I

didnt realize how low the mileage was on yours when you had it :shock: why you sell your 4th Sam?

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:03 pm

i broke it in the end because i couldn't afford to run it. it had been standing for about 6 months and during this time i was driving my 4th gen civic. work was having a lull so i started to sell the bits. wish i never though as a few weeks after it went to the scrappy, work went through the roof and we haven't stopped since. but then again i would not have my poppy. so much nicer to drive than my 4th and loads more room. and quicker. :twisted:

honda-hardy
Club Cartographer

Post by honda-hardy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm

i wonder how many of the other cars in your Bristol meet pics are still on the road, well its a given that robs isnt, :lol:

Dbo
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

i am sorry to say i can answer your question :oops:
at south mimms meet there was a kebab called jason who tried to convince everyone that his hand rattled BB! black lude was a BB4 :? he was the one who bought Drew's lude and killed it :evil:
the thing he was in had the engine in but the rest was scrapped :(
he tried selling a bodykit to everyone on here apart from the bubble skirts that came of Drews lude were not his they were loaned to Drew by Vanzap.

he only ever came on here once as lingybb4 i think but he done in this wonderful lude sorry!!!
the engine is still going but last time we saw his car it was sprayed white and Nitin saw it at another Mimms meet.

in the pics of the Bristol meet the one with the reg K---UEY is still on here isn't it?

Return to “Lude Profiles”