Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Bri's H22A8 4th gen

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
Dino
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dino » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:33 am

Hey Bri. Great to see you back on here again.

She will be lovelly again when youve finished her.

Hopefully see you at a show this year?

Bri
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

Re: Bri's H22A8 4th gen

Post by Bri » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Dino wrote:Hey Bri. Great to see you back on here again.

She will be lovelly again when youve finished her.

Hopefully see you at a show this year?
Cheers Mark, I should be at some shows this year, I have no excuse now because I just bought a 5th gen VTI too :lol: New profile to follow. I will get my 4th gen done, for sure. It is just when :lol: It is not going on the road until it is exactly how I want it. At least I have VTEC again even if it is with mahooosive headlights.

Bri

Post by Bri » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:05 pm

paul bristol uk wrote:Nice to hear from you Bri. Well you asked. No driving the lude as Knees don't work(waiting for replacement)hands don't work waiting for injections)High blood pressure they are investigating,riddled with artritis,back is screwed(lost my details so back of the list for that five year wait) So I don't drive the lude much as I can't get in and out without extreme pain. The lude is pristeen with new arches and virtually a new paint job again(see my thread in bodywork) I drive the V8 Soarer as it is comfortable for me but 13mpg is a bit of a bugger(lucky I don't go far!)That is going for a complete respray this month as the trolly dings and scuffed bumpers let it down.72 birthday present to myself(£1500 cash not bad for painting a tank) Getting old is no effing joke.Jenny has had a few health scares and needs a new knee as well so she wont touch the Lude either.A&E is a drokking joke but the Ambulance serviice is great.I could not wake her up from sleep one evening so rang 999 we got a Motorbike paramedic.rapid responce car and an Ambulance within seven minutes so kudos to them woke her up by putting a freezing cold hand on her face.The language was unprintable especially when she awoke to see 5 paramedics in our lounge!She was Ok but the call centre put it down as an Cardiac Arrest.She did not need to go to Hospital on that occassion. Our GP is invetigating this incident but six weeks on the wheels grind sloawly in the NHS! I am in the fortunate position of being able to employ a cleaner,Tesco delivey,a gardener and a builder to do all the jobs I would have done in the past.So its Daytime TV and a doze in the afternoon( well I need it after getting up early at 10.30 am) :lol: So thats me Bri. Ihope you are doing better than me let me know(PM if you like) and get some paint on that lude sharpish when you are not going to bugger your hands like last time!
BTW if you want to see how far the Lude has been in recent years put the DVLA site up on MOT history and put in K545HDK
Dam Paul, trying times, sounds very familiar as my parents are in a very similar situation. Mum has systemic rheumatoid arthritis and a long list of other issues. Almost lost her last christmas because of the drugs she is on. My dad is knackard too at 62. my mum is 60 and got ill at 37. I see them going downhill and do not envy your situation. Keep on fighting Paul. It is all you can do. Strength is within, not in the physical form. Sorry to hear things are so shitty mate.

paul bristol uk

Post by paul bristol uk » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:09 am

Shitty? that reminds me I did not mention my constipation! :oops: :lol:
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Good to see you back matey!

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 am

Great to hear from you again Bri and good to see the lude on the go again :D
:? Nice trail of oil leading up to it in the garage though? :?

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 am

How many of us have 4th gen's with H22a8's in? You, me, Bennyboy?
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

Bri

Post by Bri » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:41 pm

As far as I am aware, that is it. I aquired a type S ECU too for bobbins. looking forward to making some progress on her. been 3 years since it came off the road. At least it is garaged and welding done, half prepped up for paint. needs brakes all round refurbing, change front spring, refurb wheels and a good service, cam belt and it is good to go again.

time and money are the issues at the moment. But I will never get rid of this one.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Excellent news :D

I'm gonna have to say though (just for old times sake ;) )...

:uselesswithoutpics:

:D :lol:

Bri

Post by Bri » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Will get some up very soon. I hate photobucket and need to learn a better way of doing it.

Return to “Lude Profiles”