Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Duo's 4th Gen's

Tell us all about your Lude, you know you want to ...
Duo
My Generation: 4G

Re: Duo's 4th Gen's

Post by Duo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Was indeed Cassis Red Pearl, not a bad colour but prone to fading in the sun, she was only a 2.0 though, the Pacific Blue Pearl lude is a BB4 2.2 VTEC so more power and an import, despite being an import BB4 she was specced up with almost everything except the ABS and 4WS so got climate control, cruise control, sunroof etc 8-)

Just hope I can get her back on the road soon, the Stagea is fun but the 'lude is in a different league for handling and the way you drive it. For now though my dump valve keeps me amused, from an American to, look for NGR performance, can't recommend his valve enough, whistles like the Greddy Type-S but no boost leak, tested to 100psi and comes with a one year warranty 8-)

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 pm

8-)
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

S-LudeDan

Post by S-LudeDan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Duo wrote:Was indeed Cassis Red Pearl, not a bad colour but prone to fading in the sun, she was only a 2.0 though, the Pacific Blue Pearl lude is a BB4 2.2 VTEC so more power and an import, despite being an import BB4 she was specced up with almost everything except the ABS and 4WS so got climate control, cruise control, sunroof etc 8-)

Just hope I can get her back on the road soon, the Stagea is fun but the 'lude is in a different league for handling and the way you drive it. For now though my dump valve keeps me amused, from an American to, look for NGR performance, can't recommend his valve enough, whistles like the Greddy Type-S but no boost leak, tested to 100psi and comes with a one year warranty 8-)

Those Stanley's with CF trims are gonna look sick! Can't wait to see them on your car.

So basically only Euro 2.0's had Cassis Red?

Duo

Post by Duo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Think Euro cars in general had more Cassis Red, not seen a JDM one with it, seen Milano Red on JDM ludes, the paint code if you want to find the Cassis Red is R82-P and your local paint supplier should be able to mix up a batch if they have Honda colours on the system :D

Edit:
I'll see if I can get a pic of the CF trims on the fogs, may have one somewhere already :lol:

S-LudeDan

Post by S-LudeDan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks for all the info mate! 8-)

Duo

Post by Duo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Having had a look through your thread you may want a few pics when I get to the lude again, I have a gathers stereo and cd changer, half mast and el dials etc :) just need to get to my folks some time and get pics hehe

Merlin
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Some nice updates, your end seal solution has made me want to go hunting for my own oil leak. Where did you find the HAMP air filter? I have had a hunt for the before buy couldnt find any.
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

S-LudeDan

Post by S-LudeDan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Duo wrote:Having had a look through your thread you may want a few pics when I get to the lude again, I have a gathers stereo and cd changer, half mast and el dials etc :) just need to get to my folks some time and get pics hehe
yeah that would be great! Especially the Gathers unit. Is the CD changer also Gathers?

Duo

Post by Duo » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Merlin I got a job lot from Dragon2Modz if I remember correctly, he's long since stopped trading due to staff issues but I'll see if I can find you a part number or seller.

S-Lude Dan it's all gathers kit, the changer isn't in the boot yet though, got the cage to mount it up. May take time though as my lude need a few bits and being put back on the road. Wish I'd never taken her off the road tbh but money and family needing a bigger car meant I could only run 1 car.

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm

looking good i still have a pair of cf fog covers and fogs lay around somewere :lol:
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

Return to “Lude Profiles”