Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

New to Prelude ...

New member? Introduce yourself here!
thusee
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: DA2NV
PSN GamerTag: IDRVSLW

Post by thusee » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:12 pm

welcome!

great bunch of guys on this forum, i'm not that far away from you considering this is a UK site haha. It is way more active than the Toronto forum

I'm from Toronto :P

Hawki

Post by Hawki » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

thusee wrote:welcome!

great bunch of guys on this forum, i'm not that far away from you considering this is a UK site haha. It is way more active than the Toronto forum

I'm from Toronto :P
Ehh thusee ... Glad to hear from you. I'm here for the same reason, the US Prelude sites do have some very fine people but the forums are only frequented by a by just a few regulars. This group of guys are very engaging and extremely helpful. I'm learning a lot. BTW, just viewed your Lude and it's beautiful. Hope to see you around here ... often.
Cheers!!
I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars. Paul Walker

Rudelude

Post by Rudelude » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 pm

When you call your car a base model? Does that mean it's still a 2.2 ... The base refers to the level of trim?

u will learn a lot from these guys, as most have testified, more knowledge here than the Honda dealers themselves!
1997 Type S, Pearl White
Rust Free & Mugen Goodness

Hawki

Post by Hawki » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:39 am

Rudelude wrote:When you call your car a base model? Does that mean it's still a 2.2 ... The base refers to the level of trim?

u will learn a lot from these guys, as most have testified, more knowledge here than the Honda dealers themselves!
Hey Mate,

The Base model in the US Market is less the HTTS and a few cosmetic difference. (i.e. Minor differences in springs, knuckles and boot spoilers.)
If you are looking for something specific, please let me know and I would be happy to get you the info.

dave

thusee
XBOX GamerTag: DA2NV
PSN GamerTag: IDRVSLW

Post by thusee » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Haha thanks @Hawki and yes i am fairly active on this forum, definitely a better bunch of guys here than on the american forums haha.

Currently in the middle of a pretty big restore and collecting parts. Waiting for the weather to get warmer so i can start ripping the engine out of my donor car :)

Free Ranj Egg

Post by Free Ranj Egg » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi mate - and welcome
I came before the chicken.. The argument is now settled!!

H22A8 197 motor with 190k on the clock
Tanabe lowering springs.
Skunk 2 megapower exhaust with a decat
M2B4 LSD Gearbox
Lightened flywheel
S2000 Steering Wheel
Type S Door inserts in Red

Hawki

Post by Hawki » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:02 am

Free Ranj Egg wrote:Hi mate - and welcome
Thanks Mate ... you're going to have to tell me the significance of the nickname of "Free Ranj Egg". So sorry, but that was the first thing that caught my eye.
Anyway, again thanks for the welcome, I've already learned a bunch from the group here.

my best,
dave

Return to “New Members”