Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Back and Looking

New member? Introduce yourself here!
LudeNinja
My Generation: 4G

Back and Looking

Post by LudeNinja » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Hi all been a while like pink......I mean Ludealicious... i too have changed my name (from ludeswamp) I am very much looking for a new 4g at the end of the month. Any one know of any 2.2's phantom or cassisus not fussed if jdm or ukdm bb4 or 1. Must have 17's the rest i can sort but colour is not to important thse are just what i would love to get. Have roughly up to a grand to get one and get it on the road but might push it for something kinda special. I tes drove a 5g today and was highly unimpressed with the lack of vtec power when it kickied in was just to smooth for me, i like it rough :shock: :oops: :roll: 4g has far more character and querkyness anyonw know of any going as PUK is no more (possibly)

Anywho just wated to say hi again, Oh is anyne near Colchester as im moving there within the next month and woud be good to meet more fellow Luders :ugeek:
Lisa "oh wow I love your shiny new roll cage"!!!

Unknown driver "uh thats my wheel chair but thank you"

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Hey, Welcome 8-)

Good luck with the search!!

I think Ammo used to live near colchester, i can never keep up with his where-abouts :lol:

Ammo
Admin | Spammer Assassin

Post by Ammo » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm

I used to live in Ipswich :lol:

Don't now though, there's a few people that way, but not many were on the forums still

Return to “New Members”