Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

missing lamps in the dash

Inside your car, there is an interior. Talk about it here
littlefeller
My Generation: 4G

Post by littlefeller » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

might be a good idea (as this is a growing problem - even worse on 4ws) to have a sticky for the different light clusters before someone is hurt. :evil:
we all drive oldish second hand cars, some of which are equiped with 4ws, should this be faulty, doesnt bear thinking about :shock:

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

It looks like the core lights are there and working (CEL, 4WS, ABS). I dont have my 5G with me so I cant get you a comparison photo :(
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

skinny

Post by skinny » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:34 pm

cheers. yeah i think most (if not all) of the important ones are ok - the two missing on the left are for door open and boot open i've discovered.
i've ordered some more bulb holders so hopefully i'll be able to fill in all the gaps before the end of the week.

skinny

Post by skinny » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 pm

so looking at my dash board, the missing lights are:

on the left, door open at the top, boot open underneath that on the right. bottom right under the oil light is the hazard light. bottom left is a blank

in the middle, next to srs is high beam and then seat belt light. (underneath is indicators)

on the right, under the immobiliser (key) light and ABS, it's a cruise control button on the left and ATTS on the right. bottom left is a blank.

so i'll try to trigger these and see what happens :) (apart from ATTS of course! :P )

not that i thought for a second that dan had removed any lights of course, with the amount of effort he put into this car :)
Last edited by skinny on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skinny

Post by skinny » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 pm

a final dashboard update - was getting really fed up of the poor dash lighting so replaced all the bulbs and it's finally lit up evenly and nicely. the bulbs that came out were a funny silvery dark colour and i think one had probably blown so i just put clear bulbs in.

i might put some blue condoms on so that it matches my head unit, but i have tried this before and it makes the red lose its colour .

littlefeller

Post by littlefeller » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:00 pm

good to see no dodgy fingers have been in there :D

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 am

there are loads of empty bulb holders depending on your edition. i have a whole row of them on the left and three spaced out on the right. you have the three yellow lights and all the important red ones. your fine.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

skinny

Post by skinny » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Yup yr absolutely right. Should have looked at the handbook first :oops:

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 pm

i might put some blue condoms on so that it matches my head unit, but i have tried this before and it makes the red lose its colour .

can you please rephrase that :lol: not a nice pic of you sat in your lude with them on staring at your ice :lol:

skinny

Post by skinny » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Hmm this is true its not a good image... It's good general knowledge that it hides reds tho... :lol:

Return to “Interior”