Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Company Review Section

Duo
My Generation: 4G

Company Review Section

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm

As per my post in general, a section where we can actively warn against bad service or companies and promote the good ones that do well. Not a thread to flame because they said next day and it turned up the day after, that's just life and things are not always perfect, this is more for the serious lack of communication, blatantly ripping off customers, poor or non existant service etc.

It'd have to be carefully watched for trouble makers wanting to shoot down perfectly good companies but might be worth a shout so we can all benefit from experiences. I think my post was fair and clearly set out what was right/wrong and didn't just attack anyone which is the kind of thing we'd be after.

Your thoughts guys?

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

It's always a tough one that.

LG would be obligated to remove anything that is negative towards a company if requested by said company. Had it with some idiots on PUK if I remember correctly. End of the day, word gets around about the bad ones.

Feel free to post neg reviews in General Chat, but not sure a section or thread dedicated would work?

But open to more opinions on this :)

There is a section 'Special Offers & Recommendations' for positive reviews. :)

Duo

Post by Duo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

That is very true, thought it'd be a tough one, hard to call too, I might be fair and concise about by bad review but have also clearly stated this is my personal experience and have put across valid reasons etc. There are always those who aren't so eloquent lol

Like you suggested maybe keep some comments to general and anything good in the other section :)

Return to “Archive”