Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

power list

craig_jdm
My Generation: 5G

power list

Post by craig_jdm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Why not do a prelude power list add the car power abd a link to the thread with a dyno printout and then make a list up top so that new people coming onto the site can look to see what has been done to get said power obviously rules will apply to get on the list like must have a recent dyno while you have owned it etc but this shizz can be worked out later
I hit the limiter in my h23 vtec still didn't kick in

BMCC

Post by BMCC » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Not sure they would be directly comparable as cars will make different power depending on what dyno was used. Would give an idea of what might be possibly though. MIGHT with a big health warning though.

bennyboy
Art Mechanic
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: OCbennyboy

Post by bennyboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Yeah, at the very least I'd say have the list in two groups, NA (FTW) and FI (Cheating)

:lol:
UKDM BB1 H22A8 NH561P 244bhp 173lbft

'Nigella'

www.benaskem.co.uk

craig_jdm

Post by craig_jdm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 pm

I was actually going to tag you in my original post Benny It was going to read if someone see's figures they want like bennys they can check there thread out but I couldn't remember your full user name. Also I dont mean to propose this a competition just as a bit of fun ;)
I hit the limiter in my h23 vtec still didn't kick in

bennyboy
Art Mechanic
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: OCbennyboy

Post by bennyboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 pm

craig_jdm wrote:I was actually going to tag you in my original post Benny It was going to read if someone see's figures they want like bennys they can check there thread out but I couldn't remember your full user name. Also I dont mean to propose this a competition just as a bit of fun ;)
:oops:
That's kind of you to think like that mate, I do love my car and I sometimes forget that others like it too!. :?
Don't worry, I wasn't suggesting anything of the sort, just having a jest.
BUT I do think it should be NA and FI lists - will make it much easier for the person looking it up to find 'relevant' examples, if you know what I mean.
UKDM BB1 H22A8 NH561P 244bhp 173lbft

'Nigella'

www.benaskem.co.uk

Return to “Archive”