Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My Honda Accord 2.2 ICTDI Diesel 4 Door Saloon

Got a car that isn't a Lude? There's no condemnation here. Tell us about it!
prelude_h22
My Generation: 5G

My Honda Accord 2.2 ICTDI Diesel 4 Door Saloon

Post by prelude_h22 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi Guys

I thought I should start and share a project log for my 2006 Honda Accord I-CDTI 4 Door Saloon

I recently purchased a 2006 Honda Accord I-CDTI 4 door Ex Saloon on the 6th April 2014.

Specification:
Model: Accord
Year: 56 (2006)
Trim: Executive (Ex)
Body Type: 4 Door Saloon
Transmission: Manual
Mileage at Purchase: 108,114
Engine: Standard I-CDTI N22A1
Wheels: Epsilon 17 inch Alloy wheels with Uniroyal Rainsports 2 Tyres (225/45/R17)
Interior: Full leather interior with all Executive features
Bodywork/ exterior: Night Hawk Black B92P
Lighting: Osram Night Breaker Plus 2 H1 Main Beam Headlight Bulbs
Security: Standard OEM System

Please see below comments for my progress, I wont be modifying it all (the wife would kill me - lol) but it will be more of a project to restore the car to a clean OEM tidy state

I have been very busy working on the car for the past couple of months getting it up to scratch and sorting out all the various issues it had upon purchase, here is how she stands today

Date: 6th June 2014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 6th April 2014

As previously mentioned, prior to purchasing the Accord my daily driver was a Seat Arosa SDI, this was mainly purchased for the long commute I had to work (140 mile round trip due to the company relocating – at the time I was just getting married and sorting out my first mortgage so I thought it would be wise to stay put for a couple years) I needed a car to rack the miles up, was cheap to run, cheap to insure and didn’t mind if anything were to happen to it. The Seat Arosa was perfect and served me well for the 5 years I had it. Now working much closer to home (50 mile round trip) I saved a small amount every month whilst I owned the Seat Arosa and I finally had enough to upgrade.

I was randomly browsing the classifieds on the Saturday evening when I came across a very good looking Honda Accord in Black.
I rang the seller first thing the very next day and arranged to view it.
Upon viewing the car it was a slight disappointment. The car had various scratches around the body work, the boot interior trim was heavily scratched, the front tyres were on their limit, the front bumper side grill pods were loose, No mats, Rear Accord badge was damaged, cigarette lighter did not work, slight leather wear (although was expected being leather interior) but to name a few.
However the good points were, full Honda service history, confirmed receipt that the inlet manifold had been changed under warranty, clutch had a good low biting point and with no vibrations, brakes felt spot on, handbrake held the car nicely meaning rear callipers were not seized. Appears to have a brand new exhaust, no chain rattle, smooth sounding engine upon start up. No lights on dash board. Two keys, and full stamped service book.

After much deliberation with the other half and a friend of mine we struck a deal with the seller and we got the car at a very good price including the trade in with the Seat Arosa.
The car needed a bit of work doing to it but for the price I was prepared to do the work and most of it I could handle

It was really sad to let the little Seat Arosa go after it served me really well for the 5 years I had it. The seller was really nice and probably one of the most pleasant car transactions I have experienced. Here are the pictures of the car from the Advert

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 7th April 2014

Upon bringing the Accord home I immediately took some photos to see what I have bought and pictured in my mind what needed doing.
Here are some photos I took on that day

At first I thought perhaps I should have spent abit more to get a similar car in better condition. However the engine and clutch was the key upon the purchased. During the test drive the car seemed faultless. The clutch was smooth with no vibration and it had a nice low biting point. There were no fumes or diesel smells going into the cabin which is a known issue and the book was stamped by Honda and a couple independent garages right until 102K miles. (Current mileage is 108k)
I was up to the challenge and this mini project objective was to present the car to a tidy clean OEM state. It would also be the practical /family car for the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 9th April 2014

First of all I created a list of all the immediate work I thought needed doing.
The lists below show all the fixes, maintenance, and cleanliness jobs that the car required

Fixes
Find fault with cigarette lighter socket
Fix loose lower bumper Grill pods
Touch chips etc around body

Maintenance
New MOT
Install New Tyres Uniroyal’s (in loft)
Track wheels
Copper grease wheel studs and hub face
Clean alloys in and out
Top up all fluids – coolant /brake / oil – if required
Service – Oil, air and oil filters, fuel filter, pollen filter
Manual transmission fluid change
Change alloy wheel Mcgard locks. If required
(current ones are rusty and in poor condition)
Buy touch up paint – Night hawk black

Cleanliness
Deep clean – Remove front seats and scrub carpet
Shampoo /scrub carpet and boot interior
Polish Body Work
Condition leather seats
Buff out scratches (T-cut or similar compound)
Remove Accord badge (due to the “A” being missing)
Paint callipers / Brake disc hubs
Clean engine Bay
Clean Battery section - Remove clean and replace (Clean Battery Terminals – Apply Copper Grease to terminals to prevent corrosion)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11th April 2014

The first job I attempted was to remove the damaged rear Accord badge. I didn’t like driving the car around like that so a warm Friday afternoon after work I decided to remove it.
I removed what was left of the badge itself and then used white spirit to remove the adhesive residue. Once the residue was removed there were still traces of the adhesive on the paint work. A simple T-cut session cleaned it all up to a brilliant shine.

The end result: You wouldn’t have known a badge was previously there

Parts Purchased
Already had items

- White Spirit
- Black T-Cut

Before

After

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 11th April 2014

On the same day after finishing the removal of the Accord badge I also had a look at sorting the front bumper lower grill pods.
They were currently loose and upon investigating them it turned out that they were not broken and it was just a matter of slotting them back into position

Parts Purchased
None

Before

After

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 12th April 2014

Second job attempted was to do the deep clean. The seats were removed partially as I thought it wouldn’t be a good idea to disconnect the seat airbag connectors. The bolts were easily removed and the seat could be tilted and manoeuvred to access the carpet area underneath it. This allowed me to scrub the carpet using Autoglym interior shampoo. Various items were found under the seats including sweet wrappers and sweets themselves stuck to the carpet. I scrubbed and hovered away for many hours and the result was like night and day. The freshness of the carpet was remarkable. It just felt like a different car.

The same was done on the boot’s interior with the same results.
The seats were conditioned using Meguires leather conditioner which helped bring back its softness.
The interior plastics, dashboard and door cards were all intricately cleaned to remove any grime and dirt build up in-between buttons, small crevices and areas which are normally never cleaned

The result was stunning, the interior felt so clean. During the week I also took the opportunity to order some new genuine Honda Mats for the Accord. Once the mats were fitted the interior was a really nice place to be in.

The engine bay was gently wiped down to remove some of the dirt that normally covers this area, the end result was a pleasantly clean engine bay. A detailed engine cleaning session would follow later on.

Parts Purchased

Supplier: CoxMotorParts
Web: http://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/
Part: Genuine Honda Accord Mats
Part Number: 08P15SEA511A

Here are a few pics after the Deep Clean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 19th April 2014

The next to-do on my list was to remove and replace the air box housing. Not exactly a high priority but the Air box currently was pretty scratched up. Probably from the previous garages laying tools etc on the top and scratching the surface. After browsing EBay I managed to find a complete housing assembly in excellent condition for £12 posted. I snapped it up and it was delivered promptly within the next couple days.

Parts Purchased

Supplier: EBay (Seller Breaking Accord)
Web: http://www.Ebay.co.uk
Part: Genuine Honda Air box Assembly
Part Number: 17244RBDE00 and 17210RBDE00

Scratched Air box

New Air box Fitted

It was rather tricky to remove but I managed to change over the air box without any difficulty

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 19th April 2014

Upon finishing the Air box installation I noticed a small round tube like plastic object laying on the side of a bracket
It would seem I had damaged the fragile Electro Valve Solenoid. Pretty annoyed at this as you can imagine, especially having recently saw an article on here for specific places around the I-CDTI engine bay to watch out for.

Image of damage solenoid valve

I needed replacement as there was no way I could repair the broken component and the advice was not to. The part I needed was Item 9 on the parts explosion

After the airbox was completed the Accord was not used for the working week, instead the Prelude was used for work and I searched EBay for people breaking Accords for this part. Firstly I checked Honda (lings) and the part was coming out at £240. So that was definitely a no no. Then someone replied to me stating he had one and I bagged one for £40 delivered.

Parts Purchased

Supplier: Ebay Seller
Web: N/A
Part: Vacuum Electrovalve Soleniod (Item 9 on parts explosion diagram)
Part Number: 139700 0870

Part now replaced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 26th April 2014

The next job was to get the Accord a fresh MOT. The MOT was due to expire and the earliest I could present the car for an MOT was the 26th April. The Accord flew though, no advisories and the MOT person really complemented on the condition of the Accord. There were no oil leaks at all on the back of the engine and all brakes were operating spot on.

I also took this opportunity to install a full set of tyres. An old friend of mine works at Northway Tyres so he sorted me out. I had 4 brand new tyres sitting in the loft which I bought for the Prelude 7 months ago. They consisted of 4 x Uniroyal rain sports 2 in size 225/45/R17. When fitted to the Prelude I didn’t like how it drove. The Prelude lost a lot of its sporty credentials; it felt really soft and didn’t have the same connection to the road as before. I removed the Uniroyal’s and the Prelude went back to 205/45R17 tyres. I stored the Uniroyal’s in the loft as I knew one day I would be buying an Accord.

Once all four tyres were installed I also got the tracking done. All seemed ok except of the rear left camber. It seemed slightly out; with the Accord not having any rear camber adjustment nothing could be done.

Outside MOT place

Tracking Work and Printout

The Left Rear camber is out which is a known issue with the 7th generation Accord saloons. However once some funds are available new adjustable camber arms will be purchased to correct the camber

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 26th April 2014

Once the MOT and tyres were done – I went and had a look at the brakes. I originally intended to do a strip down and clean but the brakes at this moment are working really well I thought it wasn’t really necessary and may be worth doing at a later date. Instead I decided to paint the callipers and disc hubs to tidy them up.

I also decided to jet washed my arches and remove 8 years of road dirt and grime which have been tucked away deep within the wheel arches and suspensions turret areas.

Armed with my portable MOBI V17 battery pressure washer it took quite a while but I managed to remove quite a lot of the dried mud and road dirt from the arches.

Overall an excellent result – It also gave me the chance to have a poke around all the arches to spot anything loose or out of the ordinary
Thankfully everything is intact and all seemed in pretty good order

Images of the brake calliper and disc hub refurb

Images of the wheel arch clean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 27th April 2014

Once the above was complete my order from CoxMotorParts arrived with all the items required for a full service.

On the 27th April I got to work and changed the following:

Part: Service Items (see below)
Part Number: See below

Genuine Oil Filter-15430-RBD-E02
Genuine Sump Washer-94109-14000
Genuine Air Filter-17220-RBD-E00
Genuine Pollen Filter-80292-SDC-505HE
Genuine Honda Type 2 Coolant-08CLAG026L0
Genuine Honda Driver Wiper Blade-76620SEAJ11
Genuine Honda Passenger Wiper Blade-76630SEAJ11
Genuine Honda Power Steering Fluid- 0828499902HE (for top up)
6 x 1 Litre 0W/30 Mobil 1 ESP Fully Synthetic Oil
Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug
Part Numbers-90009-PY3-000
Genuine Honda 20mm Washer (for Gearbox fill plug) x1
Part Number-94109-20000
Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug Washer (for engine oil and gearbox drain) x2
Part Number-94109-14000

Thanks to all the members contributions for the guides on the forum. They were a massive help in completing the service.
The Filler bolt for the gearbox was pretty tight but I managed to loosen it with several attempts

With regards to the fuel filter it is a job I wouldn’t be able to manage. After reading the guide it seemed pretty straight forward up until requiring a workbench and vice to remove the fuel filter adapter section. In light of this I would have to leave this job for a trusted garage to do.

The service went well despite some difficulty removing the under tray splash guard
(A couple seized bolts) but overall it was nice to work on with everything typically Honda J
It really feels good that the Accord is now running on fresh filters and oil.

A picture was taken of the state of the pollen filter when removed

Date: 3rd May 2014

Shortly after the service was performed I did abit of research on audio options. I previously used an IPod in the Seat Arosa coupled with a Pioneer Bluetooth unit which was really handy. Despite the Accord having a front 6 CD changer I wanted more options and the possibility of using the IPOD in the car using the main head unit. It seemed XCARlink was the answer and proven by many users over wide range of car manufacturers.

I managed to stumble across someone selling a brand new one on ebay and won the auction for £35 posted, quite chuffed as they cost approximately £80 brand new.

Thanks again for the guide on the forum it was quite straight forward and all the panels came away with ease. I also purchased a trim removal tool set picture below. This was really handy and highly recommend to anyone removing interior trim panels. Don’t remove trim panels without them.

During this time it gave me the opportunity to find the fault with the front ashtray cigarette lighter not working. The reason was a blown fuse.

I also replaced both the glove box bulb and the ashtray light as the same time due to bulbs being blown. Once the fuse and both bulbs were replaced they were all operational.

Tools Required

Images of XCarLink Install

Supplier: EBay (Seller)
Web: Ebay Uk
Part: XCarLink Ipod Interface Adapter
Part Number: SKU194 model

Supplier: Ebay (UKdigital365)
Part: Trim Interior Removal Tool 4 Piece Kit
Part Number: N/A

Supplier: N/A
Web: N/A
Part: Glove Box Bulb
Part Number: 501 Capless Bulb

Supplier: Ebay
Part: Cigarette Lighter Bulb
Part Number: 286 1.2watts Capless Bulb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 4th May 2014

Boot Liner Tailgate Plastic Trim

A few tasks that require doing was to replace the rear tailgate plastic boot trim. Items 21 in the explosion diagram.
The current one was pretty scratched up and really did look awful. There were a few floating around on ebay from accords being broken at £30 but most of them were also quite scratched, I then thought it probably be better to buy it brand new.
The guys at CoxmotorParts quoted me an excellent price a brand new part and at £42 I snapped it up.

Before

After

Part: Boot Liner Tailgate Plastic trim
Part Number: 84640SEA003ZA (item 21 on parts diagram)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 10th May 2014

Filter Assembly Solenoid Valve Replacement

During the service I noticed that a filter type component seemed rather bent. I didn’t take much notice of it at the time but whilst doing a little tidying up on the engine bay the filter did seem quite broken.

Image here

I then took this opportunity to order a brand new part to replace it as it didn’t seem quite right especially after what happened to the previous solenoid valve. I thought it was best to get it replaced.

Item 23 on the parts explosion diagram

After removal it was revealed that the filter head was actually broken

Filter assembly valve now replaced

Part: Filter Assembly Solenoid Valve
Part Number: 36100RSRE02 Item 8 on explosion diagram

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 5th May 2014

New Front and rear Number Plates

The number plates were looking rather tired both front and back so I thought a new set would really freshen up the car.
A pair of standard legal number plates were purchased from Halfords without GB logo and without a black border.
New black number plate bolts were also purchased aswell as new self tapper screws with white cap covers for the front

Supplier: Halfords
Web: Halfords.com
Part: Front and Rear Legal Number Plates
Part Number: 520x111mmm

Supplier: Ebay (All Trade Direct)
Web: Ebay UK
Part: Plastic Number plate Fixing Screw (Black)
Part Number: 19mm Plastic Bolt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 16th May 2014

Install Revised Aux Belt & Update Belt Routing

After abit of reading on the forum I noticed that the Accord is currently running the old aux belt routing.

Diagram of belt routing

Not wanting the alternator to prematurely fail, I quickly ordered the revised shorter belt from Honda Direct Parts.

The task to change the aux belt required a 14mm 700mm ish long spanner type breaker bar which I didn’t have so I tasked a trusted garage to take care of this for me.

Performance Autoworks is the garage I choose for this job. They previously did some work on my Prelude in recent years including the H23 timing belt manual tensioner conversion for the H22 engine and they also changed the prelude’s flywheel to a lighter one and upgraded the clutch to an ATR one too. Top notch work and a garage you can trust.

The job was booked for the 16th May. I also tasked them to change the coolant, bleed the brakes and the removal and replacement of the fuel filter that I mentioned recently whilst the Accord was in their hands.

Parts Gathered

Arrival at Performance Autoworks

Current Image of Belt Routing

New Image of Belt Routing

Supplier: Honda Parts Direct
Web: http://www.hondadirectparts.co.uk/
Part: Aux Belt for Honda Accord (Revised Shorter Version)
Part Number: 04301-RBD-305

Part: Genuine Honda Brake Fluid (2 litres)
Part Number: 0820399932HE

Coolant and fuel filter used was purchased previously during the service parts order

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 20th May 2014

Whilst replacing the second solenoid valve, I also noticed that the power steering pipe clip seemed to have been broken and the pipe resting on the alternator.
This of course was not right so I contacted CoxMotor Parts who gladly posted out the small part I needed with free postage

Pipe resting on Alternator

Whilst I was making the enquiry I strapped it temporarily

With the arrival of the part on 31st May 2014 I quickly removed the temporary strap and fitted the new clip

Clip Installed: 31st May 2014

Part: Genuine Honda Clip Return Pipe
Part Number: 53728-SDB-A01

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 31st May 2014

New Set of Mud Flaps

Whilst browsing the bay I managed to come across a set of genuine mud flaps for the 7th generation accord saloon. As I do quite a lot of motorway miles having the mudflaps will help protect the lower sill and rear bumper paintwork. Considering the price of the kit I thought why not. At £25 for the full kit and at a fraction of the cost from the dealership I snapped it up.

It was a doddle to install as none of the wheels require removing. All screws were copper greased for easy future removal.

Pics of Mudflaps installed

Web: http://www.ebay.co.uk
Part: Genuine Honda Front Mud Flap
Part Number: 08P08SEA600A

Web: http://www.ebay.co.uk
Part: Genuine Honda Rear Mud Flap
Part Number: 08P09SEA600A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 1st June 2014

Rear Boot Lid Finger Print Removal & Scratch

After the installation of the Mudflaps I swiftly moved on to the finger print marks and scratch on the rear boot lid. They seemed quite permanent on the rear boot lid edge and not sure why they are there. Perhaps a mechanics hands were contaminated causing the finger print marks, but it was an easy Tcut session rubbing gently to remove the marks.

Before

After

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 1st June 2014

Fast approaching our 3 year wedding anniversary the wife bought me some car part accessories one of which was a rear truck boot liner which I wanted.
It was quite a large item when we picked it up from the TNT depot. We had to fit it there and then as the large box wouldn’t fit in the Accord.

Once the weekend approached the boot was fully cleaned and sorted out. The trunk tray does look good when fitted and should help protect the carpet floor from heavy items such holiday luggage’s etc

Great quality

Pics Installed

Part: Genuine Honda Accord 2003-2007 Boot Liner Tray
Part Number: 08U45SEA600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3rd June 2014

Often overlooked and wanting to avoid ever being caught out with dead key fobs I wanted to change the batteries on both the main and spare key fob. I wanted to ensure the spare had a fresh set of batteries just in case it was ever needed. It is unknown whether the batteries in these key fobs were ever changed.

A brand new set of Panasonic CR1616 for both key fobs were purchased
Both keys were taken apart carefully and fully cleaned
The voltages of both batteries were checked using a digital mutli meter prior to inserting them into the fobs
Both measured a healthy 3.2 volts

Web: http://www.Ebay.co.uk/
Part: Panasonic CR1616 Batteries x 2
Part Number: CR1616

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As She Stands 6th June 2014

This brings me up to date currently.
All major maintenance jobs have now been under taken
After a detailed polish and clean this is how she stands today

Future Plans as of 6th June 2014

A few plans for the future are:

- Purchase and install Dolphin Rear Parking Sensors
- Purchase a set of OEM wind deflector visors
- Strip, grease and clean brake callipers (Scheduled before the winter)
- Replace front and rear brake pads (Planned for Oct /Nov Time)
- Replace (due to some wear) the leather gear knob
(If replacement cannot be found maybe an upgrade to a 6 speed Skunk2 gear knob
- Buy a OBD2 Fault diagnosis scanner (never know when it may be needed)
- A detailed photo shoot session with my brother and his Nikon D60
Last edited by prelude_h22 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

:o Wow. Looks clean/mint.. Great job on her.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:09 am

Nice car and nice work 8-)

She's clocked up some serious mileage pretty quickly, rep mobile is my guess? (which would explain the slight lack of care to the exterior).

Engine components were only likely to have been damaged during service though, which given it has fhsh is pretty disappointing... :evil:

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 am

Wow, some epic work gone into that. +Rep.

8-)
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

Doggo
Court Jester
PSN GamerTag: FfyreDog

Post by Doggo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 am

Bloody perfectionists! :lol:

Nice work, looks great mate.

I really like this shape of Accord. Some properly Japanese design in there.

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 am

If my 3g 'lude had 'died' last year, this would've been my next car, absolute beaut. Love Accords

prelude_h22

Re: My Honda Accord 2006 I-CDTI 4 Door Ex Diesel Saloon

Post by prelude_h22 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Thanks guys
Perfectionist: LOL. I do try :)

It really does drive well and really enjoy the commute to work in the mornings.

Wurlycorner: Yeah I know what you mean. I was in two minds when I was purchasing it as the car wasnt really mint. The price of the car swung it for me and I got a really good deal on it.

Just goes to show - even with full service history the mechanics that work on the car probably couldn't care less, hence why its always best to do it yourself :)

Its typical leather seat wear on the drivers side. Its annoying and sometimes I think I should have got the sport model with the alcantara seating, but overall the leather seat condition isn't that bad and there are certainly much more worse examples out there . The car was a company car for the first 6 years and then privately owned the next two years which was would explain the high mileage, but high mileage means nothing to a Honda :)

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Post by W1ggz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 pm

im tempted to get the estate version as my family wagon, nice car bud

Thebusofwoe
Supporter 2014

Post by Thebusofwoe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Feck me, nice going matey. I was waiting for you to say that you was going to leave the fuel filter. We all try and avoid jobs with these at our place :lol: definitely a pain in the arse job to do. Well done on getting the shorter belt on. This is killing alternators on the cars that haven't had the mod. :10: :rock: well done chap :D :D

W1ggz wrote:im tempted to get the estate version as my family wagon, nice car bud
I am planning on selling my Aerodeck to get the 2ltr petrol Accord tourer. Stay away from the 2.2 diesel tourer tho, absolutely plagued with issues :lol:
One life, LIVE IT! Get VTEC, LOVE it. Drive a Honda and ENJOY it.

Build thread : http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t7849.html

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi, the bus, why steer clear of the 2.2 tourer, does it have issues the saloon doesn't, I believe the engine itself is fairly bullet-proof

Return to “Non-Lude Profiles”