Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Civic Coupe EJ6 ..Saving another Soul....

Got a car that isn't a Lude? There's no condemnation here. Tell us about it!
NikaLude
My Generation: 4G

Re: Civic Coupe EJ6 ..Saving another Soul....

Post by NikaLude » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:15 am

GUROO wrote:So now is a time for a Prelude saving mission. Do you have something new in mind?
I would definitely love having a Prelude to restore, but been so busy, with a few personal problems, one of them is my Mum fading with cancer in Portugal, that I am in stand by now, with car related stuff.

I got my Lude, he is running smoothly with no problems at all, and for now, that makes me happy ;)

AeroNotix
My Generation: 5G

Post by AeroNotix » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:38 pm

All the best to your mum. Having recently lost my Grandad to cancer I know how jobby it can be watching them go through it. It's a terrible, remorseless disease.

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:51 pm

AeroNotix wrote:All the best to your mum. Having recently lost my Grandad to cancer I know how jobby it can be watching them go through it. It's a terrible, remorseless disease.
Thanks, feel that it's even harder when you can't spend time with them being far away in another country :?
Trying to make the most of my visits over there, and through the phone calls :)

sol-lude
PSN GamerTag: Lude_666

Post by sol-lude » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Sorry to hear that about your mum although it may not seem it things will get better with time.
Key is to keep your mind busy and Prelude definitely help in that matter.

AeroNotix
My Generation: 5G

Post by AeroNotix » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm

NikaLude I was in a similar situation. Most of my family is in Blackpool, UK and I live in Poland. Changing which country you live in brings a lot of benefits with work and opportunities but definitely drastically changes how you interact with your family and how much you see them.

You're doing absolutely the right thing :) Cherish every time you're able to see each other and always be planning for the next trip. Having shared interests really helps too. Me and my brother both bought a classic mini so that we can keep working on them together and have something to do together when we see each other.

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 am

sol-lude wrote:Sorry to hear that about your mum although it may not seem it things will get better with time.
Key is to keep your mind busy and Prelude definitely help in that matter.
I know there is no way back on my Mum's situation, stage IV pancreatic cancer, already attacking up the lungs, and down to the uterus.
Doctors can't find a treatment to stabilize, the only thing they can do is trying to make her comfortable as possible.

Keeping my mind busy is the best way to have a breakdown myself ;)
AeroNotix wrote:@NikaLude I was in a similar situation. Most of my family is in Blackpool, UK and I live in Poland. Changing which country you live in brings a lot of benefits with work and opportunities but definitely drastically changes how you interact with your family and how much you see them.

You're doing absolutely the right thing :) Cherish every time you're able to see each other and always be planning for the next trip. Having shared interests really helps too. Me and my brother both bought a classic mini so that we can keep working on them together and have something to do together when we see each other.
You right there, it always have the good things when you move to another country, but the bad things come attached to it too.

We just need to find the best way to deal with it ;)

Thanks for the words guys ;)

paul bristol uk

Post by paul bristol uk » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:44 am

Having lost my Mother to lung cancer on a Christmas Eve many years ago now. I was not with her at the end and no way of getting to her so I feel your pain. My Love and thoughts are with you and yours.

Love and strengh

Paul
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

NikaLude

Post by NikaLude » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:07 am

paul bristol uk wrote:Having lost my Mother to lung cancer on a Christmas Eve many years ago now. I was not with her at the end and no way of getting to her so I feel your pain. My Love and thoughts are with you and yours.

Love and strengh

Paul

Thank you Paul, Sorry to read about your loss.
Drives me crazy sometimes, makes me feel hopeless and helpless, makes me push away the people I got next no me as an act to isolate my pain.

Return to “Non-Lude Profiles”