Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Merlin's Nissan Elgrand

Got a car that isn't a Lude? There's no condemnation here. Tell us about it!
kbad
My Generation: 2G

Post by kbad » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Lovely looking van , lot of power as well :D

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Re: Merlin's Nissan Elgrand

Post by Merlin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 pm

No Lude stuff has happened in the last while but the Elgrand is going strong and using loads of fuel :lol:

This is the real Beast from the East! It is awesome in the snow with its 4WD. Plus I did my first ever doughnut the other day 8-)

BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

firstlude
My Generation: 4G

Post by firstlude » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:58 pm

can you believe i have been looking into one of these i to wont the e51 with the 350z v6 in it , from what i can see the only downsides to them are the tiny glovebox , how are you finding the drivers leg room it seems if you are over 6 foot like me you could do with the seat going back a bit more , the only other problem to plague the v6 is having 4 cats it seems the front pair can break up and block the second pair causing a back pressure problem to the engine , the cure seems to be the removal of one set of cats or just remove the internals so it seems you still have cats fitted .
The only downside i can see to these vehicles is the overall length it might poke out my parking space at home :lol: , i am lucky there is a place not far from me that must import them so really need to go have a look at some , question is then which of my current cars do i sell to make room for it :?
success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm :D :D

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Video of the doughnut or it never happened :hurr:

Return to “Non-Lude Profiles”