Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Accord tourer executive-Wee update, Photobucket pics

Got a car that isn't a Lude? There's no condemnation here. Tell us about it!
GJMHONDA2012
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

Accord tourer executive-Wee update, Photobucket pics

Post by GJMHONDA2012 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Well it saddens me to say this but I've bitten the bullet and sadly departed with my prelude import :( :( it was a joy to own for the past 3 1/2 years and if I ever get the chance I will probably buy another one, but on a good note I still have a Honda, the newest Honda I've ever owned and it's the Honda Accord tourer executive model with absolutely everything, k24 motor with the 5spd auto/tiptronic box and it drives absolutely amazing
So here she is, will upload more pics when I get the chance
Last edited by GJMHONDA2012 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 am

I've always liked the look of these accords.
The boot isn't actually very big at all for an estate Tbf, but it looks good and obviously does have more space than the saloon :D you can pick em up for not a lot of money now too (not that I'm suggesting yours was cheap BTW!)

GJMHONDA2012
LotM Winner

Re: Accord tourer executive

Post by GJMHONDA2012 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:15 am

wurlycorner wrote:I've always liked the look of these accords.
The boot isn't actually very big at all for an estate Tbf, but it looks good and obviously does have more space than the saloon :D you can pick em up for not a lot of money now too (not that I'm suggesting yours was cheap BTW!)
Really I think the boot is huge lol mind you going from a prelude to this I'm gonna think that lol plus it has the the electric boot too so u just press the button on the fob and it's opens and closes itself it's awesome plus it was located only 7 miles from where I live so I managed to go and have a proper good look at it and take it out for a test drive

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 pm

It looks nice. I was looking at these too when I was after another car. I have never driven a K24 though, its the same level of performance as the H22 or thereabouts?
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

GJMHONDA2012
LotM Winner

Post by GJMHONDA2012 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Merlin wrote:It looks nice. I was looking at these too when I was after another car. I have never driven a K24 though, its the same level of performance as the H22 or thereabouts?
havent really tried going fast in it yet but I will do at some point lol it pulls really well and the auto/tiptronic box is great, really smooth gear changes its a big car but the k24 in it compensates for that I never payed too much for it considering the amount of car I got and absolutely everything is fully working, I'm not gonna say exactly how much I payed but it was under £1300, rear arches need a wee repair but nothing serious other than that it's in great condition and £5 cheaper than the prelude per month to insure so I'm now only £23 fully comp to insure it

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:23 am

B/H sounds like a bargain, I paid that much for a R75 diesel tourer. Is that engine the diesel or petrol. I couldn't find an accord for anything like that money, south of the border, so settled for a 75

GJMHONDA2012
LotM Winner

Post by GJMHONDA2012 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 pm

prelude91 wrote:B/H sounds like a bargain, I paid that much for a R75 diesel tourer. Is that engine the diesel or petrol. I couldn't find an accord for anything like that money, south of the border, so settled for a 75
I love it lol I've been using the 5speed tiptronic box around town and it's really smooth on the gear changes even in auto mode it's spot on, mine is the 03 plate cm2 tourer/estate executive model with the k24a3 petrol engine I actually paid £1050 for mine and I've never had this much car for so little money :D

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:19 pm

I'm not surprised, sounds a bit of a bargain, but I'd go for a diesel, personally, as would like the economy, my 75 does 40+mpg even around town, not bad for a diesel, and more than double my 3g B20 A7

GJMHONDA2012
LotM Winner

Post by GJMHONDA2012 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:30 pm

prelude91 wrote:I'm not surprised, sounds a bit of a bargain, but I'd go for a diesel, personally, as would like the economy, my 75 does 40+mpg even around town, not bad for a diesel, and more than double my 3g B20 A7
i was wanting a deisel but I heard the turbos are quite bad for going and the gearboxes weren't that good because they can't handle the torque but that's just what I've heard so whether it's true or not I don't know lol, plus couldn't find any close to me or in my price range as I needed a car straight away or there were only the saloon models but even then the closest decent one was a 4 hour journey away from me so just went for the one I have now and the fuel consumption isn't much different than the bb1 h22 prelude I just sold so overall I'm pretty happy with it and it's cheaper to insure :)

Drax

Post by Drax » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:46 pm

YEY!! same colour & Generation as mine 8-)
mine is the Saloon 2.2 Diesel CDTi Manual.
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

Return to “Non-Lude Profiles”