Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Luke's winter project.

Tell us about your old honda preludes that you used to own.
wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Time to check your front engine mount, I reckon...

lxstuart

Re: Luke's winter project.

Post by lxstuart » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Ooh, that reminds me.

I tigersealed the front one, but never got round to doing any of the others :lol:
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Wed May 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Serviced the Lude the other weekend, including its first spark plug change since I've owned her.

Seems a lot more responsive :lol:
Howzit37 wrote:lxstuart thinks Lewd Lude Lover has a pretty mouth and becomes particularly messy when there are sleeping women in nearby tents, also...having administered so much chloroform and rohypnol in the past, he now smells like a date rape kit enveloped in shame...and as a finale, he masterbates, A LOT, probably while wrapped in some "kinky" barbed wire.
Image Not always SFW

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 pm

:think:
Wonder why that is?

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 pm

I had some issues at the weekend on the way to Japshow, car was missing and a little hesitant. I had assumed the dizzy was on the way out.
I read my CEL codes, and its a code 1, which is O2 sensor.

I wouldn't have expected that to cause the issues I had, but hey ho. I believe I have a spare in the garage somewhere, if I can free it from an old downpipe :?
Image Not always SFW

thusee
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: DA2NV
PSN GamerTag: IDRVSLW

Post by thusee » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Nice way to bring the lude back to life!

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Well with a few generous doses of Redex, the 02 sensor hasn't misbehaved at all.

Fixed :10:
Image Not always SFW

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm

maybe changing the plugs showed up the o2 sensor
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

lxstuart

Post by lxstuart » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Bump

Literally.

The only consolation is that I came off slightly better from the collision

Transit smashed his radiator too, so had to be towed :lol:

On my end, bumper and boot lid obviously, but also the rear panel is bent in. Noticeably less of a gap between the boot lid and lights, which are now bending inwards. It could be repaired, but it would be a more involved job than before, which was just panel replacement and hammer work.

As such, it was time to say goodbye :cry:

Some people might say this was a little overdue, and they may well have been right, but they can still go sit on one.
For all its faults, for all its impracticalities, I enjoyed every moment I spent driving it, and (almost) every moment spent working on it.
She was no supermodel, but she had all the right curves.
She was no powerhouse, but she could still punch.

Lude, I will miss you.
Image Not always SFW

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Ah bollocks. Another one bummed to death :(
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Return to “Gone but not forgotten”