Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My old friend

Tell us about your old honda preludes that you used to own.
ddoubledanny
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: Ddoubledanny

Post by ddoubledanny » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm

loving the lude bud looks like alot of money and sweat went in to that :D hopfully with a bit of hard work and love your new lude will look just as nice

Bri
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

Post by Bri » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks DD More blood and sweat rather than cash, Ive never had that much to spare so its being brave and doing things untill you are happy with it. I wish I had the money for a garage with proper tools and a ramp because I would do nothing but ludes and the odd retro car full time. Somthing I want to try and work towards.

Bri
PSN GamerTag: funky_bri

Post by Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Just thought I would add the link to my old lude on PUK. Got so much on my plate at the moment but I am getting the urge for my next project, I have just read it from start to finish, feeling inspired again. Got a project and many plans for next year, My aim is to make my next one look like or better than the red one, infact I have decided it will be red. I will start a new thread as soon as things finally settle here, waiting for a big cheque and a job and move house now though. Anyway, for those who havent seen it :

http://preludeuk.forumup.com/viewtopic. ... =preludeuk

My epic journey.

Return to “Gone but not forgotten”