Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

AFC NEO QUESTION

No, not in the key of C. An H is likely involved though ...
jdmdanbb6bb4
My Generation: 4G

AFC NEO QUESTION

Post by jdmdanbb6bb4 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Hope I post this in the right section

I have seating in my house an Apexi AFC Neo that i bought few years ago, but never used it.
So few days ago i have been with the idea to install it to my BB4. But in the Electronic Area i dont know much about it, only know that is a piggyback.

But would like to install it and try to do some settings to it, because here there are not many tunners and must of them dont tunned piggyback only HONDATA,CROME and NEPTUNE, so will like to learn :D

So if any one knows some information please let me know :D
JDM BB4
JDM BB6
USDM RD1

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Re: AFC NEO QUESTION

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:28 am

@Rattymcclelland used a piggyback ECU for tuning (not apexi, but principles would be the same).

jdmdanbb6bb4

Post by jdmdanbb6bb4 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Oh that i didnt knew because never seen how the tuning is done.
Do you think Wurly if i add a Spoon ECU or Chip with the AFC would be better, or keep the Normal ECU with the AFC

Reason is that i plan on puting one of these Headers and change also the exhaust:
1.FGK Headers
2.PLM Headers
3.1320 Headers

I have the read http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/prelude ... t1089.html to get better the idea of Spoon, i know that each engine is unique in ts on way and the same result wont be the same.
JDM BB4
JDM BB6
USDM RD1

Return to “Tuning”