Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

'97 SiR + '98 H22a5

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Mort wrote:Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
You could look at it another way. :lol: :roll:

The Borgia weren't even Italian and it took French and Spanish intervention to mostly bring city-state feuding to an end, and and a French/Swiss family to bring Italy together as a real country. (As a side-note Michelangelo and da Vinci had more to do with the Medici family than the Borgia ;) ). Nowadays, Italy has a generally apathetic youth with rife unemployment and little ambition to leave the security of the nest, a next to useless government with virtually non-existent support/cohesive admin, and widespread corruption throughout the country. And a terrible PM, you think Cameron is dicey... youtube.com/watch?v=qtMiH9UjtXM

Switzerland has world-class pharmaceutical, medical instrumentation and timepiece industries, is the home of WHO, CERN and UNHCHR to name a few, has the most comprehensive rail network in Europe and maintains one of the highest standards of living in the world, all without ruining their countryside or economy.

Mort
My Generation: 4G

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:23 pm

I think you've missed the point. ;)

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Not at all, I just chose to ignore it :lol:

Mort
My Generation: 4G

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:44 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=qtMiH9UjtXM
There are only two possibilities why you're disappointed: wrong person or wrong expectation. ;)
Haters Gonna Hate

Return to “Cars for sale”