Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Spotted FS Red Type S 5th Gen on PH

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
RattyMcClelland
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Not sure. Guy on PUK who had the car was username Toyak so something along those lines.

paul bristol uk
My Generation: 4G

Post by paul bristol uk » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm

The 63 bit :evil: My wife is older than that and destroys young prats when she is in the mood.It was bad enough with the Lude but now we have the Soarer as well I pray and pull my seatbelt in tight. I tell you that really fcuks people off who misjudge her driving skills. :lol: If I do it though I get bollocked!
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

2lude
XBOX GamerTag: a2lude

Post by 2lude » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

If a real add they know their prelude from reading that however 60+ mother with tein shocks ? And knows all that info but can't list a car on piston heads them selfs ? I would say lyer but looks a good car I'm just a cynic

Lovedoctor

Post by Lovedoctor » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 pm

paul bristol uk wrote:The 63 bit :evil: My wife is older than that and destroys young prats when she is in the mood.It was bad enough with the Lude but now we have the Soarer as well I pray and pull my seatbelt in tight. I tell you that really fcuks people off who misjudge her driving skills. :lol: If I do it though I get bollocked!
Our road up to the Golf Club is a single lane jobbie that has many twists, turns, rises and falls. Last year I caught up with a lady member who I know is in her mid to late 60's just before we hit the single lane. She was driving a bog standard Renault Mundane and as soon as we hit the twisties f**k I could barely keep with her in the lude!!!!

When walking up to the clubhouse I asked her where she learned to drive like that - turns out she used to compete in Rallying in her youth :shock:

jezer101
PSN GamerTag: jezer101

Re: Spotted FS Red Type S 5th Gen on PH

Post by jezer101 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm

I just saw on PH and saw name "james" and thought it was you LLL...

Only down the road from me. Hmm

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am

It is me, well done jezzer. even nitin didnt notice me at the bottom of the page :lol: The car did belong to my mum and she did want to keep it. she is still on the v5 is the thing. she doesnt like what iv done to the white one but she has seen sense. she will be buying the white one off me in a month as i need cash bad. she owns them and i drive them until i can buy them back. we sold it a couple of weeks ago to the guy who did the work on it. iv been helping him with the cel codes etc and now he wants to sell it on. If it goes for that i will be asking for a cut. :|

The car is not for sale to an enthusiast. autotrader are being dicks or it would be on there instead. Iv used it as a donor and taken all the nice oem bits off it and put all the 'aftermarket :x ' bits on it. anything that came with the white one that was not as good as its counterpart has been swapped. Its got a full Mot and is in good nick mechanically but its not worth the cash he is asking. thats why its not on here or anywhere else. If i could have got it looking like this i would have but i dont own a sprayshop. i would also like to distance myself from it but cant.

dont buy it is all i can say. i said the same to bristol_BB4 a couple of weeks ago when he was asking about it. its not worth that and i think anyone would see that in the flesh.

my mum has loved that car on sundays by the way and she is mad for speed. She knows exactly what tein are and didnt like the green so you need to rethink your paradimes ;)
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am

:shock:

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 am

you even commented on it maybe being a car with no atts. my contact was at the bottom all the time.

sorry nitin :lol:

RattyMcClelland
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

Post by RattyMcClelland » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:56 am

James so was this the car with you black headlights and aftermarket front bumper and Advans?
I was aware this was your car so its all gravy. I was just saying there IS a red type S in the country that doesnt have ATTS.

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 pm

yes but i sold it in shed condition because i couldnt find the exterior parts etc for a price i could still get back what i needed on it. i cut my losses basically. chris has connections i cant get so two weeks later i have pics of a car that looks nothing like mine did. he has read the add and made some ammendments i think. my mum read it and gave me a right bollocking for putting her age online :lol:

i was interested to see if it even came up on here. 20 mins after it went live :lol:

so does the non atts one have lsd? or is it a stinky open dif?

Return to “Cars for sale”