Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

A friends cheap accord 2.0 VTEC SE

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Scott560
My Generation: 5G

A friends cheap accord 2.0 VTEC SE

Post by Scott560 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 am

So my friend who bought his accord on the same day I bought my prelude has upgrade to a new gold tdi, and his accord is now up for sale. Located near to OX18 1AL.

I think he's under priced it a tad, but he just wants it gone now due to parking. Its perfect for someone who doesn't mind a couple of Sundays tinkering to fix the niggles.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-ac ... 1091145552

Those pictures were taken yesterday.

Good points:
I drove it 2 hours+ yesterday after he bought his new car, and everything is pretty decent. Gearbox , clutch and engine+vtec, suspension steering etc are all fine. I didnt feel any vibrations clonks bangs etc.

Tow bar with electrics - can't say if these work or not but suspect they do.

I did the oil and filter and plugs and air filter about 6 months ago.

Bad points:
All discs and pads are quite low. It stops well, but the front right is squeeking almost all the time, pads have about 3mm on them and discs are pretty much as low as can be. Handbrake seems to work ok which suprised me lol.

There is a blow on the exhaust, most of which has been replaced recently, but its a hissing blow so sounds like its leaking at the flange, easy fix i suspect. I'm pretty sure it had a new lambda sensor when the exhuast was done.

few knocks/scrapes here and there, but nothing people wouldn't look twice at. mostly on the boot and passanger side.

cruise control is temperamental, the clutch switch needs adjustment I think (if you hold clutch up with foot, it works, go over a bump and it de-activates).

mist inside the cabin - there must be a leak somewhere, and I suspect the drivers door card has been off at some point, as i can feel the breeze through the window switches. I suspect that the aircon requires top up before it will work. Climate computer/buttons/control all work fine though. Passenger vent broken.

its done just under 100k miles, MOT until 8th July.

Any questions email the seller or reply on here.
'00 UKDM 2.2VTI H22a8
'21 'e' Advance

Return to “Cars for sale”