Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Want another Lude! Anyone selling?

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Feeniks
My Generation: 5G

Post by Feeniks » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Rudelude wrote: Sorry to say this but it Sounds like it hasn't even got on the
second boat... When they start spinning stories like this it always raises red flags. i would phone them everyday regardless...
The second box arrived, after about four months of waiting and calling.. Finally went to pick him up today. Guy says it drives nicely now, smooth, as long as you don't stomp on the pedal. Full of excitement I start the journey home, and quickly discover the guy must not have driven many cars. Getting into second gear throws in a few extra revs (just like when the fourth started to die), plus going over speed bumps there's a crunching, clonking noise in the front right.

Ffs.

After a swift u-turn and a drive home with the bitter taste of disappointment, I'm now pondering if Hank's days are numbered, as are mine driving a Prelude :'( Real fed up with owning a wonderful car that I can't actually enjoy driving cos there are no working parts left in the world, and getting them is not only an expensive gamble but also means weeks and months of waiting.

What to do... Spent an hour on autotrader looking at options but nothing is as good as the Lude :(

Next day edit: they've now discovered a couple of problems that have apparently just happened over time, and will require a few hundred £££ to fix. Looks like the end of the road for Hank and me. :cry: The garage will scrap value him... this has not been a good week. :(

Return to “Cars for sale”