Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Accord Type-S (2009)

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Dino
My Generation: 4G

Post by Dino » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm

2.2 Diesel 178BHP 280 lb/ft
73,000 miles
Full HONDA Service History
1 previous owner
MOT until February 2018

I have owned this car for the past 2.5 years after buying the car direct from Honda.

The cars previous owner used the vehicle for business and mainly covered motorway mileage.

The car had full Honda History when purchased and I have kept this up while in my ownership.

A change to an estate car (due to changes in family commitments) means that I have to part company with this great car that has served me well.

The car comes with all the usual toys including the following spec:
Leather seats
Electric driver`s seat
Electric passenger`s seat
Front fog lights
Cruise control
Bluetooth
3 x 3point rear seatbelts
Headlight washers
Heated seats (60/40 rear split/folding)
Parking sensors (front & rear)
Rear parking camera
Sat Nav
CD Multichanger

The Type-S is the top of the range model providing a sporty drive for an executive car, it drives very well with good direct feel through the steering, providing surefooted handling while absorbing any imperfections in the road.
Combined with the torquey responsiveness from the diesel engine, covering ground either on B roads or on the motorway makes the driving experience both pleasurable and effortless. Brakes are sharp and effective with no spongy feel that slow the car very rapidly in a controlled manner.
Mechanically, the car is in full working order with everything feeling tight and surefooted. There are no mechanical issues that need addressing on the car.
The clutch does not have excessive travel and no slipping, gears engage smoothly and no crunching on gear engagement. No excessive engine noise, whining, hesitation, no smoke from the turbo and no excessive oil consumption.

Overall the body work is in a good condition, there are no parking dings or rust on the car. The car is regularly polished and washed weekly.

18 inch wheels are fitted with x4 Uniroyal rainsport 3 XL 235/45 tyres.
Rear tyres have approximately 4mm of legal tread remaining and 1.5mm of legal tread on the front.

With every vehicle, there are always some imperfections. As a Honda enthusiast I want this advert to be as honest as possible, so that someone can cherish the vehicle as much as I have knowing that the car they will be viewing is as described in this advert.

Mechanically
– No issues (Full Honda Service History)

Bodywork
– No parking dings
– No rust/corrosion
– Small 1 inch x1 inch paint scuff on rear bumper (Picture shown)
– 6 inch scratch (lacquer only) above off-side rear arch (Picture shown)
– 0.5 inch x 0.5 inch chipping on bonnet (Picture shown)
– Stone chips (average for age) on bonnet and font bumper
– Minor scrape on edge of off-side wing mirror (Picture shown)
– Some kerbing on all four alloys

Interior
- All electrical items operating as should
- Some minor wear (Relevant to age) of bolster on driver seat
- Couple of scratches on door handles/trim
- Central locking not working (this has is a common fault on the 09+ Accords) and should be rectified by fitting a drivers door actuator as all signals run off the drivers door.

The car is not perfect, but is a great example of this rare Honda Accord model.

The car as described in this advert is the car that you will view.

Therefore the price of the car reflects the condition of the vehicle and any negotiation will not deviate significantly from the price specified. I hope the car will go to someone who will enjoy and cherish the car as much as I have.

Please note the car will not be available to view until after 20th September.

The car is located in Cardiff.

Price £6,895 OVNO

For further detail, please contact me at growthius2008@live.com or on 07900188822

tom023
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 5G

Post by tom023 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:44 am

Nice honest advert Dino. GLWS.

Return to “Cars for sale”