Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5th Gen 1999 Manual 2.2 vtec, 61k miles

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
SOLUDE
My Generation: 5G

Post by SOLUDE » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi all, sorry I've not responded to personal messages.. been busy with work. In answer to the numerous questions/messages re price/what will you let it go for etc.. I've had a think and £2500 would be the absolute bottom price on this car, it's rare, in good nick and just had £800 of service at Honda (last month). I think it's probably worth a lot more based on my own search for 1 last year and early 2017. But if it can go to someone here with minimal fuss then ok... Less than that and I'll just keep it in the garage as it will only appreciate with mileage and spec as it is. In terms of location, I'm based in SE London/Kent border.
Any questions please ask. I'll stick it on eBay and other sites etc in a couple of weeks if no takers.

Curt
PSN GamerTag: CannonGrave

Post by Curt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:17 pm

I personally would be unhappy with any less than 3k. Might be better off garaging it and coming back to it in a few years :)

Slosh2222
Supporter 2016

Post by Slosh2222 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

I think they hit there bottom price a couple of years ago as people wer buying them up to put the engines in civics ect ,
But I think now prices are going up I agree with @curt I would not take less than 3k if it was mine

SOLUDE

Post by SOLUDE » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments/input.. it's difficult to judge and I was originally thinking 3ish- 3.5ish based on my search for the right car.. but then an experienced member on here reckoned they'd hit a low and suggested a figure which I think was v pessimistic.. he's not seen my car! But I'm not an expert in these (other makes/models yes but not been around Ludes that long).

PS Curt.. looking at your Avatar, you may like some of my son's comic work (hes into manga/anime and games and does it for fun).. he has a Facebook page called Low HP :D

Curt
PSN GamerTag: CannonGrave

Post by Curt » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 am

Thanks @SOLUDE will check it out ;)

Return to “Cars for sale”