Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI, Motegi Kit

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
jay m3
My Generation: 3G

Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI, Motegi Kit

Post by jay m3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 pm

HONDA PRELUDE 2.2VTI DOHC

AUTOMATIC 

4WS

V REG 2000

LOW MILEAGE 70,500

This is my mates car, it's a well sorted motor with low miles so I thought I'd offer it here. His number is at the bottom of the add.

Here i have for sale my much loved prelude which i owned in 2015 & sold it & then bought it back again earlier this year. It is an absolute pleasure to drive & look at. Only reason i am even considering to sell it is so i can get a diesel for long journeys, not that this cant go as it can & i have taken it on motorway run twice a month in last 3 months but i dont want the mileage to go up on it as when i bought it, i got it with the intention of keeping it as a weekend or summer fun car but at the moment i am using it as a daily car which with no doubt it serves me very well & never lets me down. It has the drive aswell as the looks with the Motegi kit which was fitted last year & has 4 wheel steering which works perfect & auto gearbox so you can just cruise along & enjoy. I do alot of motorway miles so a diesel would be ideal for me but saying that i still will not just let it go for peanuts. It will only be sold if the price is right if not im holding on to it. This prelude comes with full service history & stacks of paperwork receipts & all the previous mot certificates even the old style ones. Cambelt done at 42k miles from honda have receipt. Last service was done at 67,127 miles which was a full service & a coolant flush. Currently mileage is 70,500 but this will go up as its in daily use local & does go on the motorway twice a month. Car overall is in very good condition but bear in mind it is a 17 year old car so please dont expect it to be showroom condition. 

* Power Steering

* Electric Windows

* Electric Mirrors

* Electric Sunroof

* Aircon ( works )

* Cruise Control

* 4ws

* Also has a push start button can start with key or with the push start button once key is in. 

* 17 inch Alloy wheels with good tread on tyres

* clean very good condition cloth seats

* Original Prelude car mats

* Still has the original peterbrough honda reg plates for the original reg which will be back on car V269 DLY

* Full Motegi Kit

* Cd/Radio player with Aux port

* Front fog lights

* Upgraded sports grill

* Upgraded rear speakers

* 4 keys including the valet key & Master red key

* 1 Remote

* Space saver wheel but also have a full spare wheel but that has no tyre on it yet

* Loads of receipts paperwork from honda also independent garages

* Old Mot certificates

* V5 present

* Service book with stamps

* 4 Owners

* Hpi clear

* Cambelt done @ 42k miles at honda dealers. 

* Private plate is not included & will be removed before sold to anyone. 

Fresh MOT passed today 5th February. Mot now expires 27th Feb 2019. Passed with only 1 advisory being the rear brake pads but i am having the break pads done today also. 

£2895 ono. 

Sensible offers will be considered. 

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Very clean.

GTWS.

Return to “Cars for sale”