Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

93 mk4 2 litre, auto silver, derby

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Djbeard
My Generation: 4G

93 mk4 2 litre, auto silver, derby

Post by Djbeard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:48 pm

First time poster.

Offers invited for cherished honda prelude located in Derby.

https://i.imgur.com/mDvybGa.jpg

1993 2.0 litre auto silver. Single owner for 17 years. Mot till june which would be willing to renew if necessary. Lots of history, full service record. Also has a few extras - alarm and immobiliser, reversing sensors, new aerial, new cd / radio altho stilll have the original for possible install. Alloy wheels. Facelift clear front indicators.
223k miles. This car has been used everyday, and well maintained with no expense spared.
Apparently there are only 98 of these still on the road. I think values are starting to rise subject to condition.
This is a genuine design classic maintained as such, therefore the new stainless steel exhaust and pipes are not boy racer spec but are intended to remain as close as possible to the original honda design.
Cambelt was changed in december 2017 along with head gasket £900
Middle and rear exhaust and tailpipe is stainless steel installed feb 2017 with life time guarantee £400
Breaks were fully refurbished last year. New calliper and discs on front, new callipers on rear. £700
Advisory items. Changed exhaust manifold and fuel filler pipe last year £350
2017 also 2 new tyres
2016 new battery with 4 year guarantee £100
Also replaced gear selector cable, drivers door glass, front section of exhaust
2015 2 new tyres. New radiator. New cat.
So i think all the risk items are covered - mot, cambelt, head gasket, brakes, exhaust, tyres, radiator,
Bodywork is in very good condition but has some minor rust to one wheelarch, a couple of spots to sills, sunroof, and over windscreen.
Valve seals might require some attention altho not a significant issue at the moment.
Starts and drives brilliantly.
In a moment of weakness i committed to buy a rare Volvo c30 T5 which means i now have too many cars and therefore i have to consider parting with a car i have owned and loved for 17 years.
I also have a stockpile of spares - front wings, wing mirrors, rear bumper, rear abs sensor, headlights, suspension dampers and coils, window opener,spare radiator and hoses,all for possible sale by negotiation.

Contact me via email djbeard.paperclip@gmail.com
Have lots of pics and video.

Return to “Cars for sale”