Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

1999 Red, 5th Gen UK 2.2vtec, manual, 61k miles VGC

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
SOLUDE
My Generation: 5G

Post by SOLUDE » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi all, firstly very sorry to all who noted my thread on this back in September and I was shocking at following up on interest etc.. Ive had some personal challenges to deal with but all OK now.
This was the thread about the car;
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/prelude ... 21167.html

Nothing has changed, it was in my garage until Jan, now it's sat on the drive and needs to go..
I'm looking for £2.5k+ as it's, manual, vtec, only 61k miles, no discernable rot in arches yet, motegi kit and wheels, original dealer custom leather interior, 4ws works fine, some paint fade/milky as it's red but no blistering, sun roof watertight and operates well as do all electronics, skunk 2 exhaust with baffle on at the moment but have the OEM wrapped in plastic in the garage if wanted (don't know what condition it's in but was ok), blacktop engine (yes they were still around in in 99, serviced at Honda MD (nearly £800 spent) c300 miles/8 months ago.. that's how little I've used it.. I haven't even started it since Jan as just no time, it's currently SORN..
I have a couple of boxes of bits Inc I think front hubs and few useful for future bits and bobs and a small box of carbon dipped interior goodies from a member on here which I decided not to fit... I'll obviously throw these in.

I'm happy to take and email specific pics to anyone who is seriously interested... 2 weeks here then it's up on eBay and other sites.
Wouldn't be selling if I had a free garage for next X years.
Let me know if any interest..

SOLUDE

Re: 1999 Red, 5th Gen UK 2.2vtec, manual, 61k miles VGC

Post by SOLUDE » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:46 pm

SOLD - thanks!

SOLUDE

Post by SOLUDE » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Thanks to Dan Dan

Curt
PSN GamerTag: CannonGrave

Post by Curt » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Someone's got an incredible deal with this 8-)

SOLUDE

Re: 1999 Red, 5th Gen UK 2.2vtec, manual, 61k miles VGC

Post by SOLUDE » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:46 pm

I think they have...
This has the potential to go from very good to a really special car and I'm very sure I'm going to regret it in years to come, but.... It would have sat deteriorating on my drive and it needs to be on the road and driven regularly..
I nearly changed my mind on the test drive.. but cash and quick sale reminded me why I was selling.

Big thanks to all the guys on here for good advice, parts and friendly welcome.. oh and some laughs!

I would like to come back at some point, this may seem strange considering what I've just sold but if anyone spots a true grail car feel free to PM me as I would be tempted to invest in storage for something incredible!
I reckon 8-10 years tops and these will be achieve values that would make our eyes water!

Tobus_92

Post by Tobus_92 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi Solude, sad to see you have decided to sell the Lude but the reasons are understandable. I’m just glad you enjoyed it for the time you owned it, and the new owner is certainly going to have plenty of enjoyment with it. I must admit I’ve missed this car ever day since I watched you drive her away :cry:

SOLUDE

Post by SOLUDE » Mon May 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi, good ro hear from you, I feel very guilty now.. ive regretted it every day too. Says a lot about the car, if a few years ago or maybe in a couple of years time i would have said it was a keeper for life. I just couldn't bear to watch it sat there unused and with no garage to keep her dry and safe.
How did you get on with the planned skyline build?
All the best

Tobus_92

Post by Tobus_92 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:38 pm

As much as I wish I never sold her I know I would have felt the same way. She really was a special motor!

The Skyline is going well, took a bit of a break from it as I lost the will to live with it a while ago. But after returning from a great holiday I have the drive to get it finished now. Just waiting for a few bits the come and then I can get the thing turning over at last!

Return to “Cars for sale”